Suh Fergie feel seh....

• Suh Fergie feel seh....

..we peaking.Because of our CL...,a cruel EPL fixture is now ideal. The Arsenal and Chelsea games are vital indicators.A peaking Man U can win the CL.I still fancy my chances with Smalling,and obviously the best player to be alongside Carrick is Fletcher.I would bench the in form Gigsy in the Arsenal game as preparation for Barca in case Madrid fail to rescue.....

Yuh nuh hear seh Barca have one foot innah di finals...

ManU coulda peak likkle more....

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      Yuh nuh hear seh Barca have one foot innah di finals...

ManU coulda peak likkle more....

Don't jinx it!!

Carrick's pass completion rate is impressive which is good for keeping possession of the ball,that coupled with Nani,Valencia etc mean our capable strikers will get serviced.Messi will have to deal with the persistent Fletcher and with the energetic De Silva brothers feeding off each other,Xavi and Iniesta will...
        Will Smalling play?If we need steel then Park is available.
        Last edited by Rockman; April 29, 2011, 02:39 PM.

possession ?

lol ! yuh really guh dere ?

ah bwoy..

We were there before,you may not remember how impressive Rafael was...,offset only because was immature.Man U is not a La Liga team

ManU will get as much possession as Barca sees fit... ah suh di ting set...

if yuh get 30% yuh lucky..

Assuming of course both teams reach di final..