RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(ME) why dem want Rafa dead wood ..nuh you say im nuh good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ME) why dem want Rafa dead wood ..nuh you say im nuh good ?

[FONT='Lucida Grande', sans-serif, Helvetica]AC Milan prepare bid for Liverpool midfielder - reports

AC Milan join Juventus in race for Liverpool loanee Alberto Aquilani

By Mark Bollons April 27, 2011

Arsenal v Man Utd
    Check out the latest betting odds

HomeLive OddsDrawLive OddsAwayLive Odds

Aqua linked with AC move. (©PAphotos)

Picture GalleryNew

Kenny Dalglish

I'm surprised they don't give Alberto a mention

AC Milan are the latest Serie 'A' club to take an interest in Alberto Aquilani, according to reports.
    The Liverpool midfielder has spent the season on loan at Juventus, and whilst the player hopes to make the switch permanent both parties are yet to reach an agreement over the permanent fee for the player.
    "My situation is simple. It all depends on Juventus - if they want, buy me without asking anyone's opinion. I would like to stay in Turin for a long time and win a lot," the player told La Gazzetta dello Sport last week.
    With Andrea Pirlo set to leave current Italian league leaders Milan on a free transfer this summer, Aquilani has been earmarked as a potential replacement for the international legend at the San Siro, creating a potential tussle between the two European giants.

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish has stated that the former Roma star would be welcomed back to Anfield with open arms though, with the £20 million Rafa Benitez signing still holding a place in the Scottish bosses mind.
    "When people talk about next season, I'm surprised they don't give Alberto a mention," he told the official Liverpool website last week.
    "Everyone seems to have forgotten about him. I know he has done really well at Juventus this season. When the loan finishes at the end of the season, he reverts back to being a Liverpool player."
    The Reds had previously stated that they wouldn't keep hold of the player against his wishes, and with Click Liverpool now claiming interest from the Rossoneri a permanent stay in his homeland seems the most likely resolution for Aquilani.

[/FONT]
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

When you never even had a clue who Aquilani was I had watched him play for many years and spoke about his ability to help the big side (Italy).

When Rafa signed him, i said I don't think his STYLE of play fits the EPL. He encountered the same problems as Veron, Kleberson and other midfielders of that mold.

At no time have I said he is not good. He was one of the most promising young players in the world before his major injury at Roma and was supposed to take over Italy's midfield.

Try again.

Comment

Ok sah im good fi di Rosseneri but not Liverpool or better yet good enough for a C.L campaign .

Boss he would fit right into pool under Rafa and Kenny , unnuh juss bad mind

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stop act like you don't have sense. The EPL and Serie A is two different kinds of league.

In case you didn't know, top Serie A clubs were interested in Dossena. how did he perform at Liverpool (and fit under Rafa) and what did he have to say about the difficulty he had adjusting to the pace of the EPL game? Yet he went to Napoli as is now having a good season for a team competing for the Serie title.

Comment

Look man the obvious doesnt make a point! The question is are you in good steed if Rafa and Kenny sees him as good value to launch a Prem campaign ?

Or do you see him as Hodgson ? I would rather be in the company of Kenny and Rafa.Granted it all depends on Juventus and A.C Milan meeting pools valuation because Hodgson did a damm good job of discouraging the youth from the prem thinking along your lines.

Comment

You can continue you twisting and ignore the point I am making. When you get some time, go and take some time and watch Aquilani play.

Comment

The twister ,Italain players in the Prem ...lol ....The EPL and Serie A is two different kinds of league......Xplain yuhself twister

Proverb
              one swallow does not a summer make

One sighting or instance of an event does not necessarily indicate a trend.

* Gabriele Ambrosetti – Chelsea F.C. – 1999-00
              * Marco Ambrosio – Chelsea F.C. – 2003-04
              * Lorenzo Amoruso – Blackburn Rovers F.C. – 2003-05
              * Dino Baggio – Blackburn Rovers F.C. – 2003-04
              * Francesco Baiano – Derby County F.C. – 1997-00
              * Nicola Berti – Tottenham Hotspur F.C. – 1997-99
              * Rolando Bianchi – Manchester City F.C. – 2007-08
              * Patrizio Billio – Crystal Palace F.C. – 1997-98
              * Ivano Bonetti – Crystal Palace F.C. – 1997-98
              * Marco Branca – Middlesbrough F.C. – 1998-99
              * Benito Carbone – Sheffield Wednesday F.C., Aston Villa F.C., Bradford City A.F.C., Derby County F.C., Middlesbrough F.C. – 1996-02
              * Pierluigi Casiraghi – Chelsea F.C. – 1998-99
              * Bernardo Corradi – Manchester City F.C. – 2006-07
              * Carlo Cudicini – Chelsea F.C., Tottenham Hotspur F.C. – 1999-09
              * Daniele Daino – Derby County F.C. – 2001-02
              * Samuele Dalla Bona – Chelsea F.C. – 1999-02
              * Paolo Di Canio – Sheffield Wednesday F.C., West Ham United F.C., Charlton Athletic F.C. – 1997-04
              * Roberto Di Matteo – Chelsea F.C. – 1996-01
              * David Di Michele – West Ham United F.C. – 2008-09
              * Andrea Dossena – Liverpool F.C. – 2008-09
              * Stefano Eranio – Derby County F.C. – 1997-01
              * Matteo Ferrari – Everton F.C. – 2005-06
              * Gianluca Festa – Middlesbrough F.C. – 1996-97, 1998-02
              * Stefano Gioacchini – Coventry City F.C. – 1998-99
              * Corrado Grabbi – Blackburn Rovers F.C. – 2001-04
              * Attilio Lombardo – Crystal Palace F.C. – 1997-98
              * Arturo Lupoli – Arsenal F.C. – 2005-06
              * Massimo Maccarone – Middlesbrough F.C. – 2002-04, 2005-07
              * Federico Macheda – Manchester United F.C. – 2008-09
              * Roberto Mancini – Leicester City F.C. – 2000-01
              * Dario Marcolin – Blackburn Rovers F.C. – 1998-99
              * Marco Materazzi – Everton F.C. – 1998-99
              * Vincenzo Montella – Fulham F.C. – 2006-07
              * Daniele Padelli – Liverpool F.C. – 2006-07
              * Michele Padovano – Crystal Palace F.C. – 1997-98
              * Christian Panucci – Chelsea F.C. – 2000-01
              * Alessandro Pistone – Newcastle United F.C., Everton F.C. – 1997-06
              * Fabrizio Ravanelli – Middlesbrough F.C., Derby County F.C. – 1996-97, 2001-02
              * Giuseppe Rossi – Manchester United F.C., Newcastle United F.C. – 2005-07
              * Francesco Sanetti – Sheffield Wednesday F.C. – 1997-99
              * Matteo Sereni – Ipswich Town F.C. – 2001-02
              * Andrea Silenzi – Nottingham Forest F.C. – 1995-97
              * Massimo Taibi – Manchester United F.C. – 1999-00
              * Paolo Tramezzani – Tottenham Hotspur F.C. – 1998-99
              * Nicola Ventola – Crystal Palace F.C. – 2004-05
              * Gianluca Vialli – Chelsea F.C. – 1996-99
              * Gianfranco Zola – Chelsea F.C. – 1996-03

Comment

This must be your stupidest move yet. LOL

Players going from Italy to England doesn't mean they are not two different leagues.

In case you didn't know, MANY of those players on your list struggled to adapt to the style of play in the EPL.

Next time, watch football so you know what you talking about.

Comment

Again Sir Genius the obvious isnt a point ? Get off the different leagues issue you hit the nail on the head , when you brushed the topic of adapting !

Now stay focused ,so the questions is again GENIUS , is Rafa and Kenny in good steed in believing that Aqualani can adapt ? Or are you right to think along Roy diseased mid table relegation dead wood prophet Hodgson, you know what they say great minds think alike Genius !

I will stick with the idiots Kenny and Rafa ..lol

Comment

You mean you will stick with not seeing a player and then posting a list with many players who make the very point I was making.

You saying I brushed the point of adapting. LOL That was the first thing I ever said about Aquilani, and you with your usual sillyness started saying I said he wasn't good.

I guess Rafa was right about Dossena. LOL

Comment

You are in good steed ,Roy and you a fren,tell yuh side fi leggo mi balla.

Comment

And I am sure when he has a good match you are going to make another stupid comment stating something that I never said in the first place.

Comment

You said it and cannot defend it .....Twister !......The EPL and Serie A is two different kinds of league......Xplain yuhself twister.

Comment

Can't defend what. That they are two different style leagues. That is obvious to anyone. You posting a list of players with many who have struggled to adapt to the pace and physical nature of the EPL is supposed to be the opposing argument. LOL

Go take you medication.

Comment

Working...
                            X