Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yow Jose!! Same ting wid Manu**

Dear Mr. Mourinho,

All of us following the Prem think the same privilege you reference in the article below is given to Manu** week in week out in the Prem. Why? I don't know either, but I think 11 years is a long time for any team to go without a penalty at home, don't you? Of course you do. How come? Oh well...ah so it go my fren. Still, me glad seh Barca give u a buss ass. Enjoy your King's Cup.

Respect,

PM

================================================== =====
    ''Congratulations to Barcelona (Manu**). But I just do not understand why Barcelona (Manu**) always receive the help of the referee. All my life I will be asking myself this question, and one day I hope to receive an answer.

''Why do the opponents of Barcelona (Manu**) always have a man sent off (Kieron Richarson)? Where does this power come from? Maybe it is to give more publicity to UNICEF (AON), maybe because of the power of (Spanish federation president Jose Angel) Villar (Slurgie) in UEFA. (the FA)''

Ronaldo also agreed with his coach's assessment of how Barcelona extend their influence over the game. (Him neva care when him was getting the benefit at Manu**, cho...)

"It's always the same with them [Barcelona] (Manu**). This is the fourth (20th) consecutive season that something like this has happened. [Jose] Mourinho (Rafa) is right, just look at what happened with Arsenal, Chelsea and Inter," he added. "They [Barcelona] are a fantastic (shi*tty) team, but they also have a lot of influence, both on and off the pitch."
    ===========================================
    Alright Manu** posse...is jus' likkle joke me ah mek wid unu...don' start the hayter business unu love fi bring up. *kissteet* A nuh nuttin.

Full article: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...us-out?cc=5901
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

When Beauty plays the Beast the Beast is wont to get frustrated...

Therein lies your answer Mournrhino...

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      When Beauty plays the Beast the Beast is wont to get frustrated...

Therein lies your answer Mournrhino...

The truth of the matter is that they are not technically as good as Barca, but even if they were, I wonder if he would still try his age old formula of ceding possession and working the counter attack. It worked well for him at Inter but I think his problem is that the RM side he has is not mentally predisposed to a defensive game.

Manu** v. Barca final, just what UEFA wanted. Funny eh??
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

a straight red to Pepe was kinda harsh... if he (the ref) had dealt with Marcelo properly two yellows would have seen him off... him is not a nice fellow! in fact him look like a real dutty playah!
        Peter R

Comment

Who won the mind game? The one who won the game or title.if the arrogant one,won the game he would be elevated to the status of the special king,glad pep brought him down to the status of clown,king of the media,king of the t.v but not on the pitch...lol
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Even a loss don shut him up.... whe fi do? ahhhh bwoyyy
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              a straight red to Pepe was kinda harsh... if he (the ref) had dealt with Marcelo properly two yellows would have seen him off... him is not a nice fellow! in fact him look like a real dutty playah!
              Didn't he have a yellow already?

Comment

I thought it was a straight red...if he did have a yellow already then I wouldn't argue with a yellow as the studs were showing... what I didn't like about the players on both sides, were the theatrics, rolling in agony and holding foot reh reh that was on display... dem shameless!

...though to be fair Marcelo definitely stepped on (Pedro?) in the box and that would have been painful, player had to be subbed.
                Peter R

Comment

Barca and RM to be disciplined? LOL

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfir...drid+barcelona
                  Peter R

Comment

we play crap yesterday. nah lie. we midfield need revamping.

Comment

add frontfield and backfield to that... btw where was the 80 million pound man? did he play? up front a shot or two if that, and the defense looked like butter with hot knife Messi slicing through... nothing is impossible but i don't see RM going to Nou Camp and scoring three goals.
                      Peter R

Comment

RM tactics were wrong. Murinho set up his team to counter-attack which failed. Barcelona is so good in their attack,which can come from any angle, that most teams go defense first against them. The best tactic to use is to try to outscore them and hope for the best. At least put their defense under some pressure, and RM have enough quality to do that.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          RM tactics were wrong. Murinho set up his team to counter-attack which failed. Barcelona is so good in their attack,which can come from any angle, that most teams go defense first against them. The best tactic to use is to try to outscore them and hope for the best. At least put their defense under some pressure, and RM have enough quality to do that.
                          WTF!! Two time in 24 hours you mek sense!! It ah go rain!!! POUR MI SEH!!! That is two time in 3 years. You surpass yourself...you should go buy a lotto ticket.

Comment

Working...
                          X