Stoke City in Serious Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke City in Serious Problems

Wily Boo is out injured with his achilles problem and was essentially the only creative player they had on the bench. The team's top performer and most creative starter, Matthew Etherington looked like he just messed up his hamstring.

Is now people going to really start seeing some old school hoof the ball up field. Them lucky the season almost finish and they are a few points above the drop zone, otherwise it would be Championship football for them next year.

Manchester City should be able to win the FA Cup easily, then again Mancini might go out and play his usually 10 man in defence formation

Man City for life!!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You may be too young to remember "Leeds United" who were also favourites many moons ago to destroy second division Sunderland in the 1973 FA Cup Final...until Ian Porterfield's winner sent them packing!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

mi can't say nothing bad bout your bwoy Julian Lescott.. - Him go school with some of my younger-in laws and his dad use to DJ a Birmingham and nuff a mi inlaw them know him good.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Appreciate the piece of history PR.

As them say the ball roung.

(Please go back to twanging HL)..................

HL

Comment

Then you need fi get yu-self a City top then 'ssasin and joing the party....

HL

Comment

That was PM but... I'm older than him and I don't even remember that match... but he was more of a football freak than I will ever be; back then (early 70s) football was a once every four year phenomenon for me and I couldn't get why people LISTENED to football on the radio which many did on Saturday mornings...

cricket however was always on the agenda.
              Peter R

Comment

Woops thankx.

Well, Jamaicans prefer cricket ova foouball.

HL

Comment

still? I thought that paradigm had shifted... I'm sure more people on average watch NPL than Senior Cup (or whatever they call it now).
                  Peter R

Comment

Like the way you took it PR.

Whenever I make that 'prefer cricket over football' statement...there are some on the forum who have told me to move and gwey... . Funny indeed!

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X