No announcement yet.

Bolton 2 - 1 Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we do...as putting a little fear in BoyU would be good.
    For all that it is now almost a certainty that BoyU fly di gate areadi!

To Lazie, Janagle and other BoyU supporters I do not think it is too early to say, well done...particularly as there were so many games at the start of the season that you should have lost but in true Champions style somehow got at least a draw.

CONGRATULATIONS!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl you are an officer and a gentleman. On behalf of the Empire crew, I accept you congratulations.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...bottom clubs in Premier League better than similar clubs in Spain.

Just look at how the bottom clubs in the EPL perform against its top clubs...just about serious fight goes on in those games.

In Spain it is often a stroll for the top clubs when they meet their bottom clubs.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I said the same thing to Xcuse the other day. If Arsenal were to get about 3 hardened, key British players, all 25 and older, then the team would be a more serious title threat. Wegner needs to get away from the young boys. He could get some really good buys from the Championship. If the Empire did not have Chris Smalling, who came into his own this season, I would tell SAF to go buy Gary Cahill from Bolton. He is an excellent defender who scores a lot of goals.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Karl you are an officer and a gentleman. On behalf of the Empire crew, I accept you congratulations.
            Oh oh oh...you shouldn' have jinxed it Remember how you seh manu** was ago mash up the Mighty Reds...den what??? LOL!!! Now we gonna see you sweat What a ting if unuh lose...mi ago come back right yasso fi update mi signature line
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I said the same thing to Xcuse the other day. If Arsenal were to get about 3 hardened, key British players, all 25 and older, then the team would be a more serious title threat. Wegner needs to get away from the young boys. He could get some really good buys from the Championship. If the Empire did not have Chris Smalling, who came into his own this season, I would tell SAF to go buy Gary Cahill from Bolton. He is an excellent defender who scores a lot of goals.
              First bit of sense you post in about one year...or two
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Oh oh oh...you shouldn' have jinxed it Remember how you seh manu** was ago mash up the Mighty Reds...den what??? LOL!!! Now we gonna see you sweat What a ting if unuh lose...mi ago come back right yasso fi update mi signature line
                I want to say something right now and call you some names, but it would be read in the wrong way......

Comment

I want to say something right now and call you some names, but it would be read in the wrong way......
                  eh he...finga dem a sweat...frighten a tek u!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Me, on what basis can you make the statement that "the lower half in Spain is superior to that of England"? There is no data that you have to support that other than your own bias.
                    Me biased?!? Clearly, that could not be true!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X