No announcement yet.

Bolton 2 - 1 Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever you say : However, I will paste a quote that I wrote with respect to history:
    "Sorry I don't know the history of La Liga so I will defer to you on historical matters."

you know what defer means I hope...and you have the gall to say I don't read... ha ha ha

... and you could say what you want in broad terms... until you come up with some FACTS historical or otherwise it really is all conjecture. LOL

Anyway, I think we are arguing different points... Paul spoke of "competitiveness", you spoke of a "superior" league... you have failed to justify your position. We can always agree to disagree (on what I'm not even sure after the obfuscation on your part LOL)
    Last edited by Peter R; April 26, 2011, 12:16 AM.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      You were unto something till you mention Bolton beating Real Madrid.. wuss if it late in the season and RM fighting for first place..

Dream on !

lol !
      You seem to forget that Osasuna beat RM. Any one team can beat another on any given day. I am not meaning to imply that Bolton is a "better" team than RM over the course of a campaign, but on any given day, any team can beat any other.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It is clear you not interested in facts. Only when it fits your cause. As I said, you can go check the tables.

There is a back to basics post. Start there since you struggling.

Comment

Of course I am interested in facts but you are the one making the statement, YOU back it up.. I REFUSE to do your research for you, unless you payin'... LOL
          Peter R

Comment

Well I will keep making my statements, and you can keep waiting on for the research.

Start with the back to basics post, then go to google.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Well I will keep making my statements, and you can keep waiting on for the research.

Start with the back to basics post, then go to google.
              Okay - I get it, you want to make a statement, then make everybody else go do the dirty work for you. Well, okay, so I can hang with that, but it didn't work out so well for you. Here's what googling did for your argument:

Sevilla President Jose Maria del Nido admitted:

“Sevilla are championing the fight for a better deal. Look at the Premier League results. Manchester United win 2-0, Chelsea lose 1-0 and Tottenham beat Arsenal at home. That is a league! Not Almeria losing 8-0 or Athletic Bilbao losing 5-1 at the Bernabeu. That is not a real competition”.

I guess him don't know what him talking about either, maybe you should call him up and tell him what YOU think. By the way, google it for yourself next time, lazy (not lazie) brute!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Wait, the patients are running the loony bin. X is a madman to rhatid.
                cockroach - stay outta dis fowl fight!! -->

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  "once i can accept..."

it is clear you and the other scientist dont read.
                  If we missed something...set us straight. But don't sit on your high horse and go on as if your statement is something everybody mus' accept without some kind of basis. If you've given some logical argument and I missed it, then I will stand corrected, but me cyan fin' nothin' from you.

Comment

lol
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Here is a nice one for you and the stroker to read. Actually him not dealing with anything historical, so you can read it and then he can read your post. LOL

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/sto...563395,00.html

Comment

Hey Me,

Now that's more like it!
                        Peter R

Comment

Just make sure you start with the back to basics post. I guess now that you see numbers, my statements change to facts. LOL

Comment

Don't get ahead of yourself now...
                            Peter R

Comment

Yeah.. I suppose it is not impossible for say.. Tivoli FC to beat Barcelona..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                                Yeah.. I suppose it is not impossible for say.. Tivoli FC to beat Barcelona..

Watch it!!! I think you meant Portmore...ohhh laaaaaaaaaawwwwwwddd...what have you started...

Comment

Working...
                                X