Torres bruk him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torres bruk him

Chelsea ducks... and what an outpouring of emotion! it seems he is well-loved by ALL at the Bridge.
    Peter R

Chelsea maintains the status quo and importantly also gain two goals in the GD column.

Manute bettah nuh slip!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Chelsea maintains the status quo and importantly also gain two goals in the GD column.Manute bettah nuh slip!
      I was vex today that Distin gave the ball away like such a schoolgirl in the middle of the park, flopping around like an eediat...unbelievable. It will be very difficult for Chelski to win the title without them losing to both Chelski and Arsenal...which is highly unlikely...but, remember, there is a God, and him don' cheer fi nuh "devil".
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I was happy for him. That was a classic Torres goal. The truth be known, I lifted my hex on him this morning as I put on one of my 3 "Torres 9" Liverpool shirts for the first time since he left Anfield. I figured if he can find some late form, maybe he can do the business when they meet the "unmentionables" in a few weeks.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I meant to mention that all 4 headline articles (maxes out at 4) on the chelseafc.com website are about Torres' goal. They are all beyond relieved, but one goal does not a streak make.

Comment

Have to agree that Chelsea is BoyU's only challenge.

...and Aaaah Tilla, you can start smiling again...yet you must pray you beat BoyU...the GUNNERS play for pride and beat BoyU and BoyU drop points elsewhere...

dat his nuff tuh ope faar?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It was a wonderful goal. I am always amazed how as a big man, he has this ability to turn on a dime. I have seen him do it against Chelsea for Liverpool on more than one occasions.

I am still surprised that we have not heard anything from X about the goal. I guess it shuts him up.

As our good friend Courtney always said, " form is temporary, class is permanent".
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                It was a wonderful goal. I am always amazed how as a big man, he has this ability to turn on a dime. I have seen him do it against Chelsea for Liverpool on more than one occasions.

I am still surprised that we have not heard anything from X about the goal. I guess it shuts him up.

As our good friend Courtney always said, " form is temporary, class is permanent".
                My expectation is that Torres will be a big plus for you next season. It is hard to see him and Yossi wearing BLUE!!! They better run the table and hope someone else takes points from manu** as this is your last chance for a title for some years...Liverpool have it for the next 3 seasons...remember - you heard it here first!!! (that's why you probably haven't heard from X - he doesn't want to burst your bubble )

Comment

Liverpool have it for the next 3 seasons...remember - you heard it here first!!! (that's why you probably haven't heard from X - he doesn't want to burst your bubble )
                  As my granny would always remind me, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. . .

X is missing not because he does not want to burst my bubble. I think the goal has given him another Prozac moment. He is in denial about Torres if you ask me.

I hope he supports ManUre to win the Prem though, as I would not want him to start support Chelsea and put him goat mouth on us.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    I hope he supports ManUre to win the Prem though, as I would not want him to start support Chelsea and put him goat mouth on us.
                    I think you're in trouble...as a true Red, there is no chance of him supporting the evil ones. [insert goat mout' icon here]

Comment

see, me know you and Xcuse afflicted with the same disease....now yuh gaan inna the prophecy biznezz...........
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        see, me know you and Xcuse afflicted with the same disease....now yuh gaan inna the prophecy biznezz...........
                        Disease!? See how you is di one wid badmin'? Now you wan' seh me an my esteemed colleague Sir Xcellence have disease. Look pan yu manager nose how it red, an' him skin look like summady pour acid pon him...and den talk bout disease. Cho! Jus' true we slow down fi mek tings competitive again unu a run unu mout'. Now we have a decent challenge, time fi put unu back inna unu place.

Here - tek dis one time an' gwan - badmin'!!! ===>

YNWA

Comment

gunners need a winner on the team! someone with the experience of winning something big! i will not mention what role th14 could have played and the need for experience

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X