Lancashire Calculus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancashire Calculus

Seven points from 4 matches wins the EPL for sure. Six points could do it as well.

By the way, how Liverpool so boassy today? Howard Webb enjoying the game.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

So what is the limit of Arsenal and Chelsea as ManU approaches zero?
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Ok, apply Lazie's Theorem and you get 3 and 2. Farmah, how about I stun you and tell you of Westman's postulate: Barca will not win the UEFA Champs League this year.

Comment

Barca have di UEFA Champs League title grill up and puddung already.That ah fi wi and we nah sweat nuttn, period!
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Well, I tell you, you will soon find out why they play the games and dont give anything based on seeding.
          Last edited by Westman; April 23, 2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Real Madrid mek it bad fi evrybaddy! Barca no plan fi lose no more fi di season.

Comment

I would rather Man U meet Ronaldo in the finals,and it may happen.The problem for Barca is the strategist Mourinho is afforded too many "looks" at Barca by virtue of both teams being in the same league,he has proven he is not just any coach.
              Last edited by Rockman; April 23, 2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

And yes,wr have to find form to get by Shalke,the form that is a game overdue.

Comment

Working...
                X