RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

((Me))......Rafa was right about Inter !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ((Me))......Rafa was right about Inter !

Leonardo ignores Mourinho talk

April 20, 2011By ESPNsoccernet staff

Under pressure Inter Milan coach Leonardo is trying to ignore speculation that Jose Mourinho could return to the club in the summer.

APLeonardo tries to urge on his side as they crash out of the Champions League at Schalke.

Moratti: No Mourinho plans
    Zanetti keen on return
    Mourinho, who is preparing to take on Barcelona in the second of four El Clasicos in quick succession on Wednesday night, has been linked to a move back to the San Siro where he won the unprecedented Treble of Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League last season.
    Inter have struggled since Mourinho's departure to Real Madrid, with Rafael Benitez departing despite winning the Club World Cup in December. New boss Leonardo enjoyed a promising start but they have fallen away to the point that their participation in next season's Champions League is not certain.
    The heavy defeat to Schalke in the quarter-finals of this season's Champions League further increased the pressure. They sit third in Serie A, eight points adrift of Leonardo's former club and league leaders AC Milan.
    "I am not worried about these rumours,'' Leonardo said. "I'm not thinking about the future. I live in the present. I don't even think about these things.
    "I have an open rapport with the club president (Massimo Moratti). He knows me, knows what I think and the only thing that interests me is to find a solution so that the team wins.''
    The pressure has barely been lifted by Tuesday night's 1-0 win at Roma in the first leg of the Coppa Italia semi-finals, but Leonardo said: "It was important to halt the negative run of results. It wasn't easy, especially after our Champions League elimination.
    "But against Roma we showed maturity and we took an important result - something that is not easy to do in Rome. Now we must continue to win. We still have five league games and the Coppa Italia and we need to remain lucid and calm.''
    Inter have lost two of their last three league games and host Lazio, who sit three points behind them in fourth, on Saturday.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Rafael Benítez says he would be ready to replace Carlo Ancelotti

• Former Liverpool manager fancies reviving Fernando Torres
    • No decision on Chelsea position until end of season It may be time for Rafael Benítez to return to Premier League managership - with Chelsea. Photograph: Matthew Childs/Action Images

Rafael Benítez will express an interest in managing Chelsea if Roman Abramovich, as anticipated, opts to part company with Carlo Ancelotti this summer.
    The Spaniard, who spent six years at Liverpool and claimed the 2005 European Cup, has been out of work since being sacked by Internazionale in December after a disappointing six-month spell at San Siro. He has since returned to live on Merseyside and last week publicly expressed an interest in returning to management in the Premier League.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...arlo-ancelotti

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Xpect new signings from inter this summer coach included.Rafa said he wanted new signings! His professional assesment was the team was burnt out and needed fresh blood , Morrati balked Rafa walked thinking its a next H*G scenario

Comment

Rafa win 6 of 15 game and have the team in 7th place. LOL Them man take a good team and have Chievo and Sienna a ball them because him want to high press with him bag of old man.

Them lucky Leonardo give them little stability.

Comment

with Rafael Benitez departing despite winning the Club World Cup in December.
          Club WC meant very little in the scheme of things.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks me Rafa made the same assesment too......" with him bag of old man"

Comment

So i guess if him not going to get what him want, him going to lose to the relegation teams even though he has a superior bunch of players to them.

Comment

Ohh me oh my come better than that ! Isnt that football ? If a coach requests a certain player or players ,loosing will come across the board, relegation, midtable and Upper table clubs , erratic results , why do you think Mourinho only sings up clubs that are fiancied by billionares or cities i.e Real where spending isnt an issue ?

Comment

The man had a team good enough to be better than 7th place and failed. Simple.

Comment

Yes ((Me)) injuries count for nothing .Deal with the fact that Rafa was right and inter will no doubt implement the changes Rafa recomended .He wanted 5 players, incidentally Sneijder and Maicon are gone next season so make it 7.

Poor Inter , oooh and its all Rafa fault, why 7 had to go ...lol

Comment

He had the players available to be better than 7th in the league and had players available who were better than Chievo and Sienna. Failed. Simple.

Comment

but leonardo get more outta di same old man dem...how?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Could it be dem come off di injury list

Comment

could it be dat rafa neva ready?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X