Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agudelo scores golazo for NYRB

D C United vs New York Red Bulls 0-4 GOAL Agudelo
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Yeah, saw that game last night. He came somewhere in the 73rd minute (or there about). You know the rest of the story.

I really miss NJ. Chances are I would have taken the 2 1/2 hr drive to RFK Stadium to see that game. That stadium rocks (literally).
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I really miss NJ. Chances are I would have taken the 2 1/2 hr drive to RFK Stadium to see that game.
      You are really a speedster. It is over 200 miles from NJ to DC. You are saying you would do it in 2 1/2 hours?
      I do not think you could do it in that time.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        You are really a speedster. It is over 200 miles from NJ to DC. You are saying you would do it in 2 1/2 hours?
        I do not think you could do it in that time.
        Even if he could Tilla me and my DC CREW would not allow him or any of his red cowbull fans to cross the border! We don't like his kind around here. Damn MLS and their fraud salary cap always looking to give the metro punks an unfair advantage over the other teams in the league. The day MLS decides to truly enforce the salary cap on teams like NY will be the day the league regains its credibility.

DEATH TO THE COWS! - T.K.

P.S. Agudelo's goal was rubbish!
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
        X