I am looking at the EPL Schedule...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking at the EPL Schedule...

....for the rest of the season and Chelsea could actually win this thing.

Please Godplease I beg... please
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Chels have ManU and Tottenham among the five remaining... ManU will be at home so not an easy prospect for victory; if either Arse or Chels are to have a sniff at the title they will both have to beat ManU AND win all their last five... I don't see Arsenal winning all of their last five, while Chelsea I think has the better chance. Of course ManU has the six point cushion and could afford to lose one match of their last five...

In the event ManU loses two (hardly likely) and Arse and Chels win their last five, all three will end up with same points so goal difference will come into play.
    Peter R

Comment

Anyone but Man U
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Badmind is a chronic disease which afflicts many Jamaicans.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I could understand why everyone(it seems)would hate Man U of yesteryear,it had a planeload of money to spend to the envy of other clubs.Maybe an update is needed,the list of the big wig clubs has two EPL clubs,and Man U is not one.X, if it is not the money then I am left to consider what Jangle is saying ,lol.

Comment

How many of the ManU supporters on here have "inimical" statements to Liverpool in their signature line? Jus check de firs part of Jangle signature line, an him have it since las year... and I would never want him to change it BTW.

"Badmind" is not a one way street! That's just how it is...
            Peter R

Comment

Which came first,the chicken or...,I would argue Manuligans are merely responding to persistent,vicious attacks.
              Why would we envy another team???

Comment

Exactly right! which came first? who knows?

And I could make the same argument and of course it would be pure conjecture on my part as I have nothing to back up such a claim... so therefore, why even bother to try and figure it out?

You can comfort yuhself knowing dat when unuh win de 19t' tikle unuh cyan cum an bray all unuh want pon de forum
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Badmind is a chronic disease which afflicts many Jamaicans.
                  Since you turn 'merican you wan' dis all ah di ya'd man dem...move an' gwan. Cho...an' tek dis same time ->
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

ongly certain yardman afflicted and youa and Xcuse get double dose.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Why yu waffling so? first it was "many Jamaicans" and now it's "Ongly certain yardman" afflicted... ahhh bwoyy...

I see your team is locked in a game of forwards v backs... Everton will have to do something at the half or the floodgates will open.
                      Peter R

Comment

ferdinand dyam lucky!
                        Peter R

Comment

yup, he lucked out when he signed for the Empire.

Comment

Awright mek mi seh it straight : Manure dyam lucky seh di ref fall undah de Old Trafford spell... 11 yrs and never concede a penalty at home? wow! Is that correct?
                            Peter R

Comment

At least that's what I thought Ian Darke said... how does that compare to other teams home records? Interesting to find that out.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X