Aaron Mclean for the Reggae Boyz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Mclean for the Reggae Boyz?

I've heard from a good source that the Hull City striker Aaron Mclean have been approached by the JFF to represent Jamaica at the CONCACAF Gold Cup this summer. Can anyone confirm that?

Is he any good? What a gwaan Dunny? From your likkle eediat side start dash weh points, I can't see man like you pon the forum....hehe....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

While he has scored quite a bit of goals, these have been at the League One and Two level. Hopefully he has something to offer at the International level.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Is he any good? What a gwaan Dunny? From your likkle eediat side start dash weh points, I can't see man like you pon the forum....hehe....
        He is a good player, scored a lot of goals for Peterborough in League 1 but stepping up to international level is another matter. Been busy Jangle with work and coaching so haven't been on the forum much, and yes we've handed you another title with our naiveity we have thrown away so many games it is unbearable at times. Well there is always next season LOL.

Comment

"Well there is always next season LOL." Ok DunnyX
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X