• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gummers v Spoors now!

Critical game all round!

Good luck to all!
    Peter R

"ggod luck to all"? wha kinda fence sitting that? how everybody must have good luck ...UNLESS....is a draw yuh want nuh?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Tru Westman drape mi up de odda day mi deh pon mi bes behaviour... wazzup Westman? Your Spurs doing a good job of keeping it close and who knows? a one goal advantage means nothing...

but of course I would love to see the Gummers win and put more pressure on ManU... and why do the gunners refuse to shoot from on top the box... they have been making the space but refuse to shoot, Nasri's goal excepted... look at how Spurs scored their two...

additionally, a Gunners victory works in Liverpool's favour if we are to have any chance of Champions league.
      Peter R

Comment

3-3 now after 73 minutes...come on Spurs.....
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Good result for you.
          Peter R

Comment

Like I said, Chelski going to come second.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Man duppy laff - haha, woman duppy laff - ke ke keng keng
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X