RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaly setting the trend for Roman Abramovich!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly setting the trend for Roman Abramovich!

<P class=big>At least Chelsea pay fi play easy sides ... unuh simply get by with a buy oops bye.<P class=big>Tottenham given Uefa Cup bye<P class=big>Tottenham Hotspur have been given a bye through to the Uefa Cup round of 16, following the expulsion of Feyenoord.<P nd="1">The Dutch club had originally been kicked out of the competition last week in relation to an incident which occurred in their group game at Nancy in late November.<P nd="2">Crowd violence marred the match and Feyenoord were originally fined and given a suspended sentence to play two games in an empty stadium.<P nd="3">Uefa deemed that punishment to be insufficient and met to throw Spurs' last 32 opponents out of the tournament.<P nd="4">Spurs will now automatically go through to the next stage of the Uefa Cup, with European football's governing body confirming the decision.<P nd="5">"Tottenham Hotspur FC have received a bye into the Uefa Cup Round of 16 following the exclusion of opponents Feyenoord from the competition," read a statement from Uefa.<P nd="6">"The English Premiership club were notified today by Uefa that they have been awarded automatic qualification for the tournament's Round of 16, where they will face the winners of the Round of 32 tie between SC Braga and Parma FC.<P nd="7">"Uefa made its decision in accordance with paragraph 32.01 of the tournament regulations.<P nd="8">"Uefa's Appeals Body decided to exclude Feyenoord from the Uefa Cup on 19 January following crowd disturbances by fans of the Dutch side at the group stage match against AS Nancy-Lorraine in France on 30 November.<P nd="9">"The decision taken by Uefa is subject to a possible appeal by Feyenoord to the Court of Arbitration of Sport."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Scaly setting the trend for Roman Abramovich!

A nuh my fault people cyan behave dem self.

Watch de ride !

Comment

RE: Scaly setting the trend for Roman Abramovich!

erm .. did you just post something just now? The boobs in your signature caught my eyes. I don't know bout nobody else, but I am unable to read your posts.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X