MLS Portland Timbers Fans Sing National Anthem "A Cappela"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLS Portland Timbers Fans Sing National Anthem "A Cappela"

Portland Timbers fans, in their home MLS debut, sing the USA national anthem
    a capella and do a great job without the help of celebrity botches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wQxSG3Da7w
    Last edited by Bruce; April 20, 2011, 03:07 AM.

The sport is growing leaps and bounds in the USA. The crowd support at these MLS matches are steady while it languishes in Jamaica. Unuh can stay deh and mek false pride hold us back. JFF, please look north for help.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I know that you cannot get tickets for Toronto FC home matches... need to check a scalper... mind you it's (BMO Field) small 21,000 or so but always sold out.

I was watching the FLOW Champions semi finals... the stadium looked reasonably full but not 20,000 by a long shot... not sure which stadium they were in.
      Peter R

Comment

There are some franchises that are struggling with attendance, Columbus & New England rarely sellout these days.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Can Harbour View or Arnett get a weekly "PAYING" crowd of 5000?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not at all boss....I agree the sport is growing & there are some franchises where the attendance is a bit off.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The MLS was smart in picking Seattle and Portland because both those team had a solid football fan base before joining MLS.

Comment

I don't expect any DPL team to do anywhere near as well as any MLS team. Nuff people don't like to go to DPL games cause is nuff cursing gwaan, herb smoking and some other stuff. So we have the high income earners for the most part being afraid to attend games.

On top of that, there are too many teams in the same area.

Comment

Working...
                X