When Barca humiliated his team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Barca humiliated his team

5-0 earlier this season, I didn't see him off the bench trying to change anything to stop Barca. Today, within 5 minutes Jose is already up. A sign?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Do you have an internet link for this match? I cannot believe that FLOW is feeding us Serie A when this match is on! Sportsmax has IPL and FSCPlus has Rugby; FSC and ESPNI have Serie A and ESPNC(Caribbean) is showing some Winter GAmes... help!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Do you have an internet link for this match? I cannot believe that FLOW is feeding us Serie A when this match is on! Sportsmax has IPL and FSCPlus has Rugby; FSC and ESPNI have Serie A and ESPNC(Caribbean) is showing some Winter GAmes... help!
      I'm seeing it on GOLTV.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't have that here (in Trinidad). Anyway, I see there is La Liga game scheduled for 5 which is a replay of one ESPN showed earlier... maybe they'll come to their senses and show the grudge match.
        Peter R

Comment

Since u r in Trinbago, I am curious to know how they report all the stuff re Jamaican visitors to Barbados.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Good move by Mourinho to put Pepe in the midfield. Replicating the effect Thiago Motta had in the Champions League last year. Will be interesting to see if they are able to keep it up. That takes a lot of energy.

Comment

.... a byline in the papers... that's it. I would say 85% (at least) of the population have no idea of what "allegedly" took place in Barbados.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                Good move by Mourinho to put Pepe in the midfield. Replicating the effect Thiago Motta had in the Champions League last year. Will be interesting to see if they are able to keep it up. That takes a lot of energy.

What I'm wondering if he shouldn't have saved this for the UCL tie. Pep will certainly plan for it.

Comment

Albiol has put an end to the experiment.

Comment

You must read the papers..it was there...but with all the other political distractions....and others...

Comment

oops.

Comment

Exile, take a poll in your workplace...ask how many are aware of the incident (alleged) with Ms Myrie... it's a byline IMO in TT. I am not saying that it should be front page news here BTW, i am simply stating what I perceive to be the reality.
                        Peter R

Comment

El Clasico was exclusive to Direct TV in T&T it turns out.

From the reports I didn't miss much.
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X