Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Man City! HL and Bricktop

respect!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Awoe...big side...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Awoe...big side...

... come now ... don't get carried away.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I echo the congrats!! It is a statemeent that you could win such a big match without Tevez.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I need SOME LIME AND HONEY FOR MY THROAT LAZIE!!!

I HAVE ALMOST LOST MY VOICE!!!!!!!!11
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I need to know what happened between Baloteli and Ferdinand.

Looked serious.

What was said?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well...then there were 2!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They say Balotelli winked at him...must have touched a nerve since rumour has it horse face is "gay"...

Comment

Good that cooler heads prevailed.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You are right. No matter who we are, no matter how cool we can be, all of us have buttons that can be pushed. Sometimes folks actively try to push those buttons. Sometimes thay just stumble on them. Balotelli is known to serch for buttons to push. He is a very immature player. Just maybe, just maybe, he did it again. Ferdinand has a history of being conciliatory. I just hope that later they may shake hands and get beyond whatever may or may not have happened.

Comment

Yes...Fergie actively tries to push buttons...seems Balotelli pushed back by thrusting the MCFC badge at Man U supporters...then gave Horse Face a wink...MUFC are being sore losers...

Comment

Fergie does actually play huge head games. There are also instances hen his comments are hugely exaggerated. If he were to tell some members of the press that he prefers other ale over Newcastle Ale, they may print a story that Fergie hates Newcastle. The mainstream English press behave like paparazzi.

Comment

heheheh ..... good one balotelli!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

btw bwoy kp boateng is a baaaad yute pon di ball!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He looked great. Most of their players look great. In fact, the commentator was right when he said this may be a seminal FA Cup campaign for Man City. They are in the same spot as Chelsea were when they kept knocking on the door and then won. As the match showed, all they need is to start believing and they can win much more frequently. When Chelsea started to believe that, nobody could beat them. It was their owner's tinkeriung which destroyed their winning ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X