Red card ..lolol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red card ..lolol

H.L proud ah yuh likkle side.....anybady but Man U !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Chelsea scored with ten , memba dat?
    Peter R

Comment

Is who dis Shaun Wright Phillips fellow?
      Peter R

Comment

Is wha mek Zabaleta nevah bawl likkle bit? nasty looking hole in his thigh!
        Peter R

Comment

City players look buss... fresh legs coach, or have they used the quota?
          Peter R

Comment

dem legs bout forty yr ol coach... mi seh fresh legs! Vieira?
            Peter R

Comment

she bettah pray yes.. these are the comeback kids...hate them or luv them..
              Peter R

Comment

five!!!!!!!!!! wow ! and no penalty???
                Peter R

Comment

It is really sad that you resort to such hatred. Man U has earned their winnings over the years. You are a poor sport that you now dont just cover up your team's short comings but you hate a team that performs better than yours even when they dont play aginst your team. At least others here can point out our team's shortcomings. But you dont see us putting that kind of hatred. You are a very poor sport.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Man C is a rival only in the FA ?Oh Scholes...

Comment

As the commentator said, if Scholes had not held up, he would have got the ball. So there was no intent to hurt. The ref gave a red and Scholes walked. We have no one to blame but ourselves. We had our chances and we did not do well. On a big stage, our keeper and Carrick made two big back to back mistakes. We cannot do that against a team like Man City and not expect them to burn us. Berbatove's head was obviously not ready at the start because he should have scored. He needs to reflect on that and come ready on Tuesday.

Comment

Just curious as to what role if any his reccent statement played whether giving Man C
                        an additional reason to fight or altering his mental state in the
                        final,desperate stages of the game.

Comment

You are very right. Some people are skilled at using that stuff to motivate them. Guys like Michael Jordan would clip press reportings about similar things and place them in strategic places to help motivate them. Sometimes it is better to fly under the radar.

Comment

Working...
                          X