Self esteem shot to pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self esteem shot to pieces

Man guh a chelsea fi 50 million a xpect fi tek the Drog game and cant score fi save im contract! a recovering Drog from malaria mind you ,Boss if yuh nuh buss now , you will never buss , because Drog aguh get stronger.

Torres out to Man city next season for 20 million or Real madrid.Lesson learned dont Diss di pool ask Boy wonder Owen...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Man guh a chelsea fi 50 million a xpect fi tek the Drog game and cant score fi save im contract! a recovering Drog from malaria mind you ,Boss if yuh nuh buss now , you will never buss , because Drog aguh get stronger.

Torres out to Man city next season for 20 million or Real madrid.Lesson learned dont Diss di pool ask Boy wonder Owen...lol
    What is worse is that he has been replaced by a duo who will take all the glory...individually and as a pair. Poor ting. Mi feel it fi him. The other lesson is: "Don't listen to your self-serving money grubbing agent".
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why would any team sign Torres for big money? It was clear from his WC performance that he is a shot fighter....

Comment

Brick thats why nuff rucks thank God fi man city, dem buy any body.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

mi think a did Roy mash up Torres? Oh mi figget him couldn't score inna world either
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Drogba showed again today why he is the most dangerous player in English football by far. His has the best combination of talent, confidence and industry. I am glad the bad attitude that has sometimes come from him is being covered or thrown away. His game is a great pleasure to see, even when he is playing aginst my team.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
            X