No announcement yet.

Comcast Xfinity is a disappointment....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast Xfinity is a disappointment....

A disappointment for not having FSC in HD.

After getting use to watching FSC on Dish Network in HD...it angers me to resort to watching games in standard viewing.

Xfinity is great for most programming features including on demand and DVR. Comcast better get with the program...or I may be begging Dish to take me back.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    A disappointment for not having FSC in HD.

After getting use to watching FSC on Dish Network in HD...it angers me to resort to watching games in standard viewing.

Xfinity is great for most programming features including on demand and DVR. Comcast better get with the program...or I may be begging Dish to take me back.
    Plus no FSC-Plus. I dropped DISH when I moved only because of convenience, but I can't go back as they don't have GOLTV no more. I am right now with Comcast/Xfinity, but switching soon to DirecTV where you get GOLTV-HD, FSC+-HD and FSC-HD and all the Spanish language channels you can get for maximum ball. Unfortunately, there is no other option other than the Web but quality still lacking (although SOPCAST broadcasts are pretty good).
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Glad you can relate to my plight Paul.

There is an Xfinity interactive site that one can make comments. There are over 1000 complaints about the non HD feature on the football channels.

Watching the FA semi right now...and much is lacking in picture quality~~groan~~.

Hope they get it right SOON.

So Direct TV huh...?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Can you guys do it? Utd under siege..
        Peter R

Comment

Park... perfect ten LOL
          Peter R

Comment

Ref mussi figget seh him no deh a Hole Trafford...cards flashing!
            Peter R

Comment

oh eff !!! what a challenge! red to rath! gains de home side! LOL
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X