No announcement yet.

I recall Xuberant making his yearly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh nuh si mi neva put mi goatmout pan mi Gunners dis season. Di nearest mi come waus recently mi tell Westman seh di season nuh ova...im fi save im puppa-lick dem til di fat lady sings fi whomeva?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      I live for both games Paul.

Saturday I will be fully dressed in full City atire to watch the game .

Did you not notice that City were not really playing up to standard against empty'pool? I would not be surprised if Tevez run out with the starting squad...(althought he is not the type to fake an injury)

On Sunday to celebration of a Liverpool loss I will don an Arsenal top .

Watch the ride PM...watch the ride starrrrr
      Well at least you have it half right
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What a gwaan me big friend Paul? What a dilema yuh have tomorrow mawning - lose to the Likkle Gummers or duss dem out like the "big" team you are....
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X