• Who is Barca next victim in the

Champions league ?

Who draw di short straw ?

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    Champions league ?

Who draw di short straw ?

Mi know some Barca fans that were cheering for Chelsea to mek it. I wonder why?

No idea.. it is important for Barca to have the opportunity to school the 'best' the English League has to offer..

Them better get past Mourinho then if them want that chance.

No idea.. it is important for Barca to have the opportunity to school the 'best' the English League has to offer..

Nuh worry, I'm convinced that there is only one team in Europe with the ability to beat Barca .... and you and I know that team is Manchester United. No ... not saying MU affi beat them, but is a team that can change their tactics to get the win.

Schalke 04 vs. Manchester United; Real Madrid vs. Barcelona

Schalke 04 2-1 Inter Milan (Schalke wins aggregate 7-3)

Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 Barcelona (Barcelona wins aggregate 4-0)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/?cc=5901

At least Real Madrid won't have to charter a plane, they can do the trip by train or bus

I am sure you are 'convinced'... that is the nature of fanaticism..

but yuh need to get past Schalke fuss...

I am sure you are 'convinced'... that is the nature of fanaticism..

but yuh need to get past Schalke fuss...

Cho .... this is like a movie where the 2 main characters affi get the fillers in order to face each other. Saw Fergie at today's game, a clear indication that the Germans won't be taken lightly.

funny thing that, there were some ManU fans praying for Shakhtar to perform a miracle.... I wonder why?

yuh confusing MU and RM fans dude.

not confusing dem at all... de two set a fan dem was a hol han in prayer! LOL