Carlo said he was coming with a surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlo said he was coming with a surprise

in yesterday's game. What was the surprise? I guess thats why for 15 minutes MU players sat back to see what the surprise was. I guess when they saw it was the same old song, they got down to business as usual.

Who next? Barca? BRING IT!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

His surprise was, "Ciao!"
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      in yesterday's game. What was the surprise? I guess thats why for 15 minutes MU players sat back to see what the surprise was. I guess when they saw it was the same old song, they got down to business as usual.

Who next? Barca? BRING IT!!!
      carlo does not know how to play mind games amd with the fact he has no tactics then he is worse than useless. seems like all that whispering into Ray Wilkins' eye was to ask him what to do next.....
      “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
        carlo does not know how to play mind games amd with the fact he has no tactics then he is worse than useless. seems like all that whispering into Ray Wilkins' eye was to ask him what to do next.....

How quickly the tides turn? Last season he was the best thing since Tru Juice.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          How quickly the tides turn? Last season he was the best thing since Tru Juice.
          never said that, he was a decent appointment @ the time but to me now it's plain to see the top coaches have him wrapped up....mourhino and fergie done him up with ease...mental games and making the right moves when the game is in progress is very important in the modern game . needing 2 goals to get through and pulling off two strikers seems dumb...
          “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Working...
          X