RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter & Paul I want you both to take note.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter & Paul I want you both to take note.

Liverpools ascendency from 3 points off the relegation since this New Year has been achieved without Gerrard and Torres playing a major role.

Special mention of Gerrard who the British press has idiolised as a GOD! Take note of the value of lucas in all of this.

Liverppol is now a two man team , Lucas and Suarez, take them both out and we loose take one out and we will struggle , moreso with lucas.

Worth more than Gerrad, memba me say dat!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

X...you only sing when you winnin'.

City give unu a break day-before-yesterday and you think 'cespool is all that...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

H l you only sing when jamaica loses

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Liverpools ascendency from 3 points off the relegation since this New Year has been achieved without Gerrard and Torres playing a major role.

Special mention of Gerrard who the British press has idiolised as a GOD! Take note of the value of lucas in all of this.

Liverppol is now a two man team , Lucas and Suarez, take them both out and we loose take one out and we will struggle , moreso with lucas.

Worth more than Gerrad, memba me say dat!
        X - I have never been one of those who have bought the "Liverpool is a two man team" nonsense vis a vis Torres and Gerrard. I am now also not buying that we're a two man team with Lucas and Suarez.

On the Gerrard/Torres front, remember when we beat manu** in '08 at Anfield? Gerrard only made a cursory appearance and Torres didn't play at all. Yossi, Riera, Masch, Keane and the rest of the team showed that to be stupidness. Gerrard's pantheonic (if that's a word) status is due to his flair for the dramatic, and if the Istanbul comeback didn't put that in concrete, the stunner in the FA Cup final did. I have never bought the drivle that says that Gerrard "carry's the team on his back" business either.

As far as I'm concerned, the team going forward is far more balanced and plays better WITHOUT Gerrard than with him. As Jangle's signature shows, I have been saying long time that we should off-load the skipper. He doesn't fit into Kenny's system as I see it - too indisciplined and needs a more solid person behind him than fairy-boy Lucas.

On that note, you must be SMOKING CRACK if you want to think that Lucas is "all that" and that Liverpool is now a two man team with Suarez and Lucas. Suarez is an astute signing, but Lucas ain't fit to carry a handbag much less have any business wearing the Mighty Reds kit.

The fascination with him is beyond me. As I've said before, he can't dribble, can't bruck, can't make a pass (unless it is backwards or sideways), can't cross, can't shoot, can't score, can't tackle, can't head the ball, can't muscle anyone off the ball, has no speed, no common sense and all round, zero skill whatsoever.

I am not kidding when I say this, but when I was his age, I was a better footballer than him, and I wasn't great by any measure. He is in the squad because we have no defensive midfield option AND MORE IMPORTANTLY because there are VERY FEW holding midfielder options out there generally. He is no Mascherano, that's for sure.

We need to get rid of Lucas at the first option, but save a world class option, we may as well keep him. Note that if he got injured, there is no one in the squad that can take that spot, so KK is stuck with him (unfortunately).

YNWA
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well lucas to me is pivotal and will be pivotal in pool winning the prem next season,moreso that any other player in a red jersey,maybe then you will clean his boots

Comment

Well lucas to me is pivotal and will be pivotal in pool winning the prem next season,moreso that any other player in a red jersey,maybe then you will clean his boots
            X - explain how you come to this conclusion please. Can you HONESTLY put Lucas on the list below (no particular order) of top holding midfielders over the past few years and not dead wid laugh?

1) Mascherano
            2) Essien
            3) Gatusso
            4) De Rossi
            5) Cambiasso
            6) Toure
            7) Frings
            8) Iniesta

even add Obi Mikel, Carrick, Hargreaves and L. Diarra to the list if you want. Lucas is a joke (to me). But I respect your opinion and if he is who Kenny goes with, I have to back him up, but seriously, how do you possible see him so differently? I am stunned.

YNWA
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

On the contrary X, I and and ...for Jamaica to do well in all football competitions.

Can you imagine the status of affairs if my prayers are answered...
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If you must insult my team at least do it carreckly ; should be two Ss in cess... don't say I didn't teach you anything! LOL
                Peter R

Comment

i think god can pick sense from nonsense and know whether such a prayer is genuine or not

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lucas is one of the top 3 holdind midfielders in the prem,better passer than eissen and toure and right up there in his tackling abilities,maschi is an excellent tackler but passing wasnt one of his finest attributes,you will come around to appreciating lucas .....which holding midfielder can set up attacks with a pass out of their half in the prem? Essien?Toure?Diaby?.....not in lucas class in distributing the ball.

Comment

Lucas is one of the top 3 holdind midfielders in the prem,better passer than eissen and toure and right up there in his tackling abilities,maschi is an excellent tackler but passing wasnt one of his finest attributes,you will come around to appreciating lucas .....which holding midfielder can set up attacks with a pass out of their half in the prem? Essien?Toure?Diaby?.....not in lucas class in distributing the ball.
                      all me have to say to this is ......
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

X, Diaby, Essien and Toure are all better than Lucas...ANY DAY!!! Are you truly telling me you wouldn't take Toure over Lucas, or Essien? Come man...get serious. Wha' mek yu a joke wid mi so? One thing is for sure, the Prem does not have an abundance of good holding midfielders, I'll give you that, which is why Lucas is still in our squad. Also, when Masch and Xabi were with us, we didn't need anybody to distribute the ball other than Xabi. We don't have anyone on the current squad that comes close which makes it interesting to see if KK will bring back Aquaman.

Comment

Those two are ball stoppers not distributers , lucas distributes and he is a damm good tackler,lucas, pay attention to him when he meets these big names teams, Rooney he owned, Bellotti got checked , gi di man im due .

Comment

good to si yuh find yuh voice .... AND so late in the season at that!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

just imagine next season,btw we meet this weekend ,lucas has something special for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X