Punani is one dramatic tief.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punani is one dramatic tief.

Him fake with a whole heap a drama fi get a man send off. Even though him deh pon my side, me nuh like that. Nat even pretty bway did tief so. One a dese day summady gwine gi him a rahtid foul and the ref nah go blow di whistle. Too much drama.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

The foul by Ramires that got him (Ramires) sent off was a genuine one but the theatrics as you say are a bit much... plus I don't like to see a player raising his hand with that "asking the ref to card a man" gesture... which he did at another point in the match.

Congrats on the victory!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
      Him fake with a whole heap a drama fi get a man send off. Even though him deh pon my side, me nuh like that. Nat even pretty bway did tief so. One a dese day summady gwine gi him a rahtid foul and the ref nah go blow di whistle. Too much drama.

Happen already! Show some appreciation fi where he has put MU this season nuh? Mi nuh hear ppl complain when other players duh the same antics? I think what you should be asking is how he isn't on the PFA Player of the Year list.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if the players selct the list, then maybe the dramatics worked against him, possibly?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          if the players selct the list, then maybe the dramatics worked against him, possibly?

Or is it they're sore losers? Who has contributed more to their team's goals than Nani?

Ronaldo is dramatic, Drogba is dramatic ... all of a sudden being dramatic takes away from the impact a player has on the game?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well until they take it out of the players' hands there will always be that possibility.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Or is it they're sore losers? Who has contributed more to their team's goals than Nani?

Ronaldo is dramatic, Drogba is dramatic ... all of a sudden being dramatic takes away from the impact a player has on the game?
              I told you before - that crying like a likkle girl business sealed his fate, that's why he will be known forever as punani. That aside, he is behind Chicharito, Berbatov (scoring leader) and Rooney in goals for manu** - none of whom made the player of the year nominee list as I understand it. More to the point, none of the nominees [Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur), Charlie Adam (Blackpool), Samir Nasri (Arsenal), Scott Parker (West Ham United), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City), Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham Hotspur), Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United)] are on the list, so your criteria for goals is clearly not a factor but why aren't you arguing that Berbatov, Shitarito and Rooney should be nominated?

Here are the top 20 scorers for the season - Nani is at the bottom of the list

Player Team Top Scorers

1 Dimitar Berbatov Man Utd 21

2 Carlos Tevez Manchester City 19

3 Darren Bent Aston Villa 13

4 Andrew Carroll Liverpool 13

5 Kevin Nolan Newcastle 12

6 Robin van Persie Arsenal 12

7 Didier Drogba Chelsea 11

8 Javier Hernandez Man Utd 11

9 Peter Odemwingie WBA 11

10 Clint Dempsey Fulham 10

11 Johan Elmander Bolton 10

12 Florent Malouda Chelsea 10

13 Wayne Rooney Man Utd 10

14 Rafael Van der Vaart Tottenham 10

15 Charlie Adam Blackpool 9

16 Tim Cahill Everton 9

17 Dudley Campbell Blackpool 9

18 Asamoah Gyan Sunderland 9

19 Dirk Kuyt Liverpool 9

20 Luis Nani Man Utd 9
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                I told you before - that crying like a likkle girl business sealed his fate, that's why he will be known forever as punani. That aside, he is behind Chicharito, Berbatov (scoring leader) and Rooney in goals for manu** - none of whom made the player of the year nominee list as I understand it. More to the point, none of the nominees [Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur), Charlie Adam (Blackpool), Samir Nasri (Arsenal), Scott Parker (West Ham United), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City), Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham Hotspur), Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United)] are on the list, so your criteria for goals is clearly not a factor but why aren't you arguing that Berbatov, Shitarito and Rooney should be nominated?

Here are the top 20 scorers for the season - Nani is at the bottom of the list

Player Team Top Scorers

1 Dimitar Berbatov Man Utd 21

2 Carlos Tevez Manchester City 19

3 Darren Bent Aston Villa 13

4 Andrew Carroll Liverpool 13

5 Kevin Nolan Newcastle 12

6 Robin van Persie Arsenal 12

7 Didier Drogba Chelsea 11

8 Javier Hernandez Man Utd 11

9 Peter Odemwingie WBA 11

10 Clint Dempsey Fulham 10

11 Johan Elmander Bolton 10

12 Florent Malouda Chelsea 10

13 Wayne Rooney Man Utd 10

14 Rafael Van der Vaart Tottenham 10

15 Charlie Adam Blackpool 9

16 Tim Cahill Everton 9

17 Dudley Campbell Blackpool 9

18 Asamoah Gyan Sunderland 9

19 Dirk Kuyt Liverpool 9

20 Luis Nani Man Utd 9

I never said score goals, I said contributed. He scored 9 and has 16 assists.

Comment

I never said score goals, I said contributed. He scored 9 and has 16 assists.
                  So you think he's contributed more to your team than Vidic? If so that's cool, or more to your team than Bale has to Spurs? Or Nasri to Arsenal or Tevez to City etc. etc.? The point is that the contribution to a team is not the criteria, it is about the players perception of who the best player of the year has been, i.e. the PFA is about the players evaluating their peers - for whatever reason - his peers don't see his contributions as being as valuable as you do. Ah so it go.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So you think he's contributed more to your team than Vidic? If so that's cool, or more to your team than Bale has to Spurs? Or Nasri to Arsenal or Tevez to City etc. etc.? The point is that the contribution to a team is not the criteria, it is about the players perception of who the best player of the year has been, i.e. the PFA is about the players evaluating their peers - for whatever reason - his peers don't see his contributions as being as valuable as you do. Ah so it go.

The question I asked was, "Who has contributed more to their team's goals than Nani?"

Vidic doesn't come into that. If Bale and Nasri mek the list .... then there must be a list with better players that Nani is on.

Comment

The question I asked was, "Who has contributed more to their team's goals than Nani?"

Vidic doesn't come into that. If Bale and Nasri mek the list .... then there must be a list with better players that Nani is on.
                      I don't have the stats in front of me, but clearly, contributing to a team's goals is not the sole criteria, that's why he is presumably not on the list, and neither is Berba.

Comment

I don't have the stats in front of me, but clearly, contributing to a team's goals is not the sole criteria, that's why he is presumably not on the list, and neither is Berba.
                        PFA Player of the Year:
                        Samir Nasri
                        Gareth Bale
                        Nemanja Vidic
                        Scott Parker
                        Carlos Teves
                        Charlie Adam

Of the above only Tevez and Vidic can be on that list over Nani.

Tevez - 19 + 6 = 25
                        Nani 9+16 = 25

His team is still trying to win 3 titles, meanwhile (in a deep voice) Charlie Adam and Scott Parker fighting relegation? I hope Nani use this snub to drive the Empire to the winning positions.

Comment

PFA Player of the Year:
                          Samir Nasri
                          Gareth Bale
                          Nemanja Vidic
                          Scott Parker
                          Carlos Teves
                          Charlie Adam

Of the above only Tevez and Vidic can be on that list over Nani.

Tevez - 19 + 6 = 25
                          Nani 9+16 = 25

His team is still trying to win 3 titles, meanwhile (in a deep voice) Charlie Adam and Scott Parker fighting relegation? I hope Nani use this snub to drive the Empire to the winning positions.
                          Lazie, what heppen? You been drinking Jangle Juice mek why you brain nah function? You don' hear mi seh dat goals/assists don't mean everyting? Otherwise a defender could never win or goalie for that matter. Peter Shilton won it in 1978, so again, goals/assists are not the sole criteria. Now stop gwan like Jangle...u have more sense dan dat.

Comment

Lazie, what heppen? You been drinking Jangle Juice mek why you brain nah function? You don' hear mi seh dat goals/assists don't mean everyting? Otherwise a defender could never win or goalie for that matter. Peter Shilton won it in 1978, so again, goals/assists are not the sole criteria. Now stop gwan like Jangle...u have more sense dan dat.
                            Dude Shilton won because of his goalkeeping heroics. Vidic is there because of his defensive qualities. There are 4 midfielders on the list .... what qualities they have that makes them better than Nani? Being better losers?

Comment

Dude Shilton won because of his goalkeeping heroics. Vidic is there because of his defensive qualities. There are 4 midfielders on the list .... what qualities they have that makes them better than Nani? Being better losers?
                              We have come full circle - again: dem don' cry when dem get takkle. You might think I'm joking, but that incident happened right around the voting period.

Here's an article excerpt:

"He flops, dives, complains and can be terribly selfish on the ball. He plays for the league's best team in a year defined by parity and a 10-team relegation battle. We already knew how good he is -- good enough to be considered the best player in the Premier League by many this season.

But, that's not good enough to get Nani nominated for PFA Player of the Year by his peers, likely for all of the aforementioned reasons -- those, and the reality that the players voted in March, when Nani's most significant contributions were heading a ball straight to Dirk Kuyt to give Liverpool a 2-0 lead in the North West Derby, and subsequently receiving a deep gash in the leg from Jamie Carragher, after which he rose from the pitch to tell the defender how he felt and then subsequently flopped back to the turf.

That's not exactly the impression you want to leave your peers with as they are about to fill out their ballots,...."

Full article: http://www.nesn.com/2011/04/nanis-om...it-right-.html

Comment

Working...
                              X