Fool fool chelsea fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fool fool chelsea fan

I was at Champs the other day in my Man United jersey and cap when this man who I had never seen in my life started abusing me in a loud voice and attracted attention.

Told me my team would get slaughtered on Tuesday in Champions League, this was what three weeks ago but he was off by about two weeks or so.

That was a few days before we won 4-2.

Oh how I would love to see him right now, I would go to wherever hole he lives in and just laugh in his face....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I think is responsible for Chelsea firing a few managers.What kind of rhatid virus dat lick d_ng Fletcher so loooong?

Comment

sb Fergie is...

Comment

He he he...you nuh hear Fergie sey which day that they only think about Champions League... a few more heads gwine roll..
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          I was at Champs the other day in my Man United jersey and cap when this man who I had never seen in my life started abusing me in a loud voice and attracted attention.

Told me my team would get slaughtered on Tuesday in Champions League, this was what three weeks ago but he was off by about two weeks or so.

That was a few days before we won 4-2.

Oh how I would love to see him right now, I would go to wherever hole he lives in and just laugh in his face....
          Sickko, how long have you been a manu** fan?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Probably since the early 1990s, why yu ax?
            Che Guevara.

Comment

"waggonist"
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X