X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acertain London team with the intial A and coach who's initials r A W

RE: Acertain London team with the intial A and coach who's initials r A W

CHO B*^&%$^^&%&&$%##%^&T !

We really need a coach bad.........de dam beast strikes again.

Comment

What you have to say now Martin Jol. (N)(N)(N) It seems a certain team that starts with "A" use some youngsters and get the result against a team that starts with "T" in a 1st leg playoff. Which makes it more difficult for the team that starts with "T" in the 2nd leg to go to the team that starts with "A's" homeground which starts with "E" and get the desire result on their unbeaten turf. (N)(N)(N)(N)

Comment

...Is that algebra or calculus u speaking ?

I cyan belive after we up 2 we let een 2 to rahtid.

This is what has made it so hard for me to beSpurs over the last 25 years.

Some one get me Claudio Ranieri quick !

Comment

Scaly - don' worry star...wait likkle more an you wi get Maourinho :Laff:
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X