Mi nuh understand! Some likkle man get nominated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi nuh understand! Some likkle man get nominated

for player of the year and Nani nuh mek the list? What the Fornication?

Nasri have 9 goals (at this point may score in the Blackpool game with 20 minutes left). Bale have 7 goals and Nani have 9 goals.

Nasri have 1 assist (the Blackpool game nuh done yet), Bale have 1 assist and Nani have 15, 4 more that the person in second. So again I ask, why isn't Nani on the shortlist?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    for player of the year and Nani nuh mek the list? What the Fornication?

Nasri have 9 goals (at this point may score in the Blackpool game with 20 minutes left). Bale have 7 goals and Nani have 9 goals.

Nasri have 1 assist (the Blackpool game nuh done yet), Bale have 1 assist and Nani have 15, 4 more that the person in second. So again I ask, why isn't Nani on the shortlist?
    True him cry like a likkle girl the other day...cyan have dat! Could you see Bale doin' dat? Even Nasri? Him haffi come tuffa dan dat. <--- not allowed in football by big man
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      True him cry like a likkle girl the other day...cyan have dat! Could you see Bale doin' dat? Even Nasri? Him haffi come tuffa dan dat. <--- not allowed in football by big man
      Be fair ... did you see what that thug Carragher did to the youth's foot? He even admitted he cried becuz he thought his season was over. I wonder if your reaction would be the same if someone did it to your #7?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Be fair ... did you see what that thug Carragher did to the youth's foot? He even admitted he cried becuz he thought his season was over. I wonder if your reaction would be the same if someone did it to your #7?
        Yes, Carragher was wrong. No doubt a nasty challenge that should have been a red card. But come on, Nani didn't do himself any favours either. Listen to the commentary again, the analyst observed that "the handbags" were out with Nani's play acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4by_jfIU3iY
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Yes, Carragher was wrong. No doubt a nasty challenge that should have been a red card. But come on, Nani didn't do himself any favours either. Listen to the commentary again, the analyst observed that "the handbags" were out with Nani's play acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4by_jfIU3iY
          What the 'analyst' said doesn't change anything. Reports I've read said the cut went down to the bone, so talking heads can continue talk. Even if Nani was play acting at the time, how the fornication he isn't on the list?

Comment

When you a right back and a get goal that says a lot. How much tackle Nani have?

Can't take way nothing from Bale. The man have a Engine inna him that nuh stop motto. As Fergie said he was the one that got away.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What the 'analyst' said doesn't change anything. Reports I've read said the cut went down to the bone, so talking heads can continue talk. Even if Nani was play acting at the time, how the fornication he isn't on the list?
              Lazie, the winner of the award is chosen by the players trade union and the PFA, in other words, other players or past players. The award is all-encompassing in that the winner represents the very best of English football. What this should tell you is that (pu)Nani's peers just don't like him.

I personally am not arguing with the validity or invalidity of that position, but that is me speculating, because, as you say, there are other players on the list who have not had his results.

However, none of them had such a spectacular show of "girly-girlishness" (no matter if the cut went to the bone) which was sure to hit the highlight reel if he was awarded the honour...dem man dem don' want dat!!!

Now, to be fair, two time winner Ronaldo used to gwan like a likkle girl to', but Nani ain't no Ronaldo, his skill put any such reservations to rest as he was a mega-star.

Jus' fi mi tuppance.

Comment

If the cut to the bone was on the calf side of the leg, well that would be something... but it really doesn't take much to get down to the bone on the shin side. Of course I don't have the benefit of seeing where the cut is/was close up...

But... no wonder the person who posted that video labelled him PuNani.... did you see the swipe he took at the first aid crew... wow!
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X