MLS need to ship out Thiery Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLS need to ship out Thiery Henry

The man is finished. Pace is gone and he really does not add much value to his team. Better them cut him and sign a better player. They can easily sign a cheaper player if they need some one to stand and direct traffic and put their hands on their head after each time they get close to goal. Maybe Fuller should talk to the Redbulls.

The man might decide to score today since I call him out.

Originally posted by Me View Post
    The man is finished. Pace is gone and he really does not add much value to his team. Better them cut him and sign a better player. They can easily sign a cheaper player if they need some one to stand and direct traffic and put their hands on their head after each time they get close to goal. Maybe Fuller should talk to the Redbulls.

The man might decide to score today since I call him out.
    Yeah...taking off my partisan DC hat...

Thierry Henry adds absolutely nothing to the Red Bulls. If you look at the games last season played without him they were a much better team. Everytime he is on the field they are virtually playing with 10 men. Complete waste of skin. At this point he is challenging Denilson for title of Worst Designated Player in History.

Putting on my partisan DC hat...

I hope Henry starts and plays every single minute of every game this season..... - T.K.

P.S. Me just to add to an fyi regarding your posts about Khari's goal...his goal was named MLS goal of the week.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that.

Also watching the DC-LA game and based on Quaranta's behavior it look like Zeppo might be sending him some of that Onandi Lowe flour again. Man looks a bit too wired.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        Yeah, I saw that.

Also watching the DC-LA game and based on Quaranta's behavior it look like Zeppo might be sending him some of that Onandi Lowe flour again. Man looks a bit too wired.
        At this point the entire club in DC is in such shambles that they all might as well take flour. We are a talentless bunch on and off the field.

I can't shake the feeling that there is something more going on behind the scenes than just simple incompetence. It's almost as if the front office has decided that the product on the field is no longer a priority. Even in years when we had poor records we still played a nice style of ball.

I just have a feeling that being jerked around by the city over the whole stadium issue has soured the owners and they are looking to move the franchise to a more accomodating(sp?) city. The DC council has shown that they couldn't care less if DC was in the city or not. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I don't think the Stadium is politically feasible given the current economy and the scam that MLB was able to pull on the residents of DC with regards to the baseball park. They are just going to have to get it done on a private funding basis.

Comment

Working...
          X