RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H.L Boys and Girls Champs has more viewers than MLS games ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    Makes no damn sense. But then, it is X. He is known to always go out to the deep end.

I want to see MLS continue to grow as if it does, it will certainly create more opportunities for our ballers.
    Agreed. We should not put down, but big up a league that has provided, and will provide opportunities for Jamaican footballers.

X is my Liverpool bredrin and he knows that "he will NWA" on that count, but the MLS is an outlet for many local ballers and we need to see that league grow from strength to strength... God knows the local league just isn't cutting it.
    Peter R

Comment

Didnt I say this?thank god our players have access to it,its a feeder program to europe,now if you want me to say anything else I would be disingenous....i dont believe the hype!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

not just a feeder program to Europe. Right now along with the Nordic leagues providing the core of our team.

So many of our players have made a living from it, people like Andy Williams, Tyrone Marshall, Shavar Thomas, Harris, Ezra Hendrickson etc. who have never played a pro game in Europe.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ezra Hendrickson. Very nice guy.

Cannot forget the night I met him at a club in DC.

That boy can jink!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X