RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I hear right about the JFF new policy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I hear right about the JFF new policy...

'any youth player who is invited for trials to any national program will NOT be allowed to participate in ANY other form of organised competition.'

So a school youth who is in the middle of the Manning Cup or D'Cup competition and is making wavesin the competition is invited to the national youth program will have to turn in his school colours as he is no longer available to help his school pursue the championship. Rahtid!!!

Well he does will have a choice ...if we can call it that...and that choice is between school and country.

Nothing beats playing for country and it would be hard to turn that one down!

But if your absence will definitely cause your school to lose the championship, then politely decline the offer for national camp (it better be worth passing up though).
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by DiGlor View Post
      'any youth player who is invited for trials to any national program will NOT be allowed to participate in ANY other form of organised competition.'

So a school youth who is in the middle of the Manning Cup or D'Cup competition and is making wavesin the competition is invited to the national youth program will have to turn in his school colours as he is no longer available to help his school pursue the championship. Rahtid!!!
      Sounds like a policy that cannot be enforced!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/tools...oon-apr-9-2011

Comment

HUH?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I dont get it the cartoon. mi nuh know if a tru mi kinda still have a hangover.

Comment

a 4 PM, my yute. a suh Kartel ting dem done late?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X