Bricktop, how unuh chase away Adebayor fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop, how unuh chase away Adebayor fi

get the new bredda from Belarus. Ade scoring to lead Real Madrid into the UCL semis, wish unuh still had him in the team .. nuh true?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

gunners too in all likelihood!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Me never like him when he was at Arsenal, but now that he's at Madrid, his attitude has changed. I guess that's what happens when you are just another fish in a big pond. At Arsenal, he was the big fish. Now man haffi werk fi secure him money.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Me never like him when he was at Arsenal, but now that he's at Madrid, his attitude has changed. I guess that's what happens when you are just another fish in a big pond. At Arsenal, he was the big fish. Now man haffi werk fi secure him money.

WHAT? At Arsenal he was dangerous. He scored some amazing goals that I have to applaud. The problem was that Arsenal's effort fize out and his goals dried up.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He is Man City property...win win situation...winners...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            He is Man City property...win win situation...winners...
            But wait....is who let Charlie Sheen on to the forum? - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Cut him hair tuh... almost didn't recognize him.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                But wait....is who let Charlie Sheen on to the forum? - T.K.
                another classic......
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rathid bwoy you find new job as governement about to shut down

You can give up your daytime.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    another classic......
                    LOL...I was about to ask him about tiger blood and Adonis dna...It look like Bricktop is bi-winning fi true... - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Rathid bwoy you find new job as governement about to shut down

You can give up your daytime.
                      You a tek serious ting and run joke eeeeh!

Fascinating events in dc for real. My gut tells me they'll just do a symbolic weekend shutdown to appease the tea baggers and then work some compromise out next week but who knows.

The real story is going on in wisconsin with the state supreme court election "human error" that magically found an extra 14k votes two days after the vote to put the republican on top outside the margin of error for an official recount. I have no proof or facts to back me up but the whole thing just seems fishy. Oh well suchs is life.

So Sass if the gov't does shut down you can make some space in the basement for me to crash? Between you and HL unno mus' can work out some living arrangements for an old friend. Right? Heh-heh..he...h...eh...Sass? - T.K.

Comment

...im look taller...
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don1 seriously a get to me now. As a world citizen mi seriously a think bout China yah now cause them nuh have no government shutdown at all . You want tek a trek???
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"hhhhhhmmmmm"...said HL as he scratched the stubble of his one day old beard.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                            X