No announcement yet.

Kieth Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Kelly comes with too much "baggage" and what can he seriously offer at the international level?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

the forum?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

wonder what the forum thinking??? LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

oops.. my bad.. I thought you were talking about KEITH KELLY..

Phew !

Comment

Years ?

Like how much years ?

Comment

In times past Plush would have been run off the board for them madman talk...

Comment

he is not the answer at all, not long term not short term, first he must stand out in the Premier league before he even starts thinking about national team
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                  That should tell you something. All of our national coaches has been crying for a midfielder..one who could change the hame or make some defence splitting pass. Unfortunately, we don't have any. Non who can easily manage the flow of the game while holding off attackers. Kelly is the only one I've seen since the likese of Andy and Hue when they were sharpe
                  Plush, Andy is getting better with age and is now sharper than ever. Too bad him retire as he is needed desparetly in our midfield.

Comment

Keith Kelly is washed up, no need to take backward steps at this stage of our football.

Tappa should turn the midfield over to Keammar Daley, talent abound.
                    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                    Mitty

Comment

Kemmar Daley needs to make some serious improvements if we are supposed to turn the midfield over to him.

Comment

Sure!! every player should improve, but he is already head and shoulders above any other midfielders we have; he just need more experience playing against quality opponents.
                        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                        Mitty

Comment

How long will this famine last ?

The Tappa Dun arguments are now more than evah comical...

Comment

I've seen Daley play and I haven't seen nothing worth a National team call-up

Comment

I wouldah love fi si him get di chance kah ah feel seh big tings inna dem feet.

Comment

If a player cant dominate in the DPL what would make anybody think that he can dominate at the international level?

Comment

Working...
                                X