Kieth Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieth Kelly

Heard Kelly had a very good game for Sporting Central yesterday. Glad to see him back. He might be the answer to our midfield problems. I think on one leg Kelly is better than most of the midfielders we have currently. I hope Tappa ha a training camp away from JA and bring him and help him get back to top form.

i hope so, but i am not optimistic when it comes to him. last time dem tell me him looking sharper at H. View, it was really sad to see the standard he was at. no doubt his ball control and passing is above any of the current midfielders.

Comment

i think one of the resons we lose so many midfield battles is simply because we prefer to play to the feet of a static player and that is easy to mark or intercept as opposed to playing to a space where the receving player has the advatage. bottom line we do not move off the ball into space ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

we are a long way from the days when the likes of Deigo Forlan nanni ge buss up fi fun and Brazil defendah haffi bruk man nose in frustration..

Now wi ah bawl fi Keith Kelly.. di bruk dung version at dat...

Mi membah when fight bruk ovah Tappah or Hue or Andy Williams..

If wi did know ! LOL

Comment

It sad because in midfield we have nobody who can change a game or even make a simple "No look pass". Absolutely no deception in our game at any level.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

of course the advantage of playing to space is movement. constant motion...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

after one game?

Comment

That should tell you something. All of our national coaches has been crying for a midfielder..one who could change the hame or make some defence splitting pass. Unfortunately, we don't have any. Non who can easily manage the flow of the game while holding off attackers. Kelly is the only one I've seen since the likese of Andy and Hue when they were sharpe

Comment

really, is he back to his playing weight.

Comment

I don't know but doubt he is. Hwoever, I do think that now that he is back playing, some amount of investment should be put in to get him there. I hope Sporting is doing that. We have to start investing in our best talents..Oherwise, we can say goodbye to the next two world cups because the U20s won't get us there. I doubt the U17s will because they barely made it through and I'm pretty sure we won't be investing in them after this

Comment

Solution to which midfield problem?

I think Kelly's best football days might be far behind him..moving along
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

I saw him a few weeks ago and he can lost about 20lbs...
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

This forum has lost its collective mind...

Comment

I haven't seen him play since he was the man many years ago..I'm just going off what I've heard...But we do have a midfield problem. We've had that for years

Comment

you have to be careful. It is easier to invest in a 18 year old than a man who on the upper side of twenty who missed a lot of time in the game. His upside is limited.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X