Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was good for the Jamaicans in MLS

Khari Stephenson scored a hell of a long distance shot
    Obrian White and Dane Richards (he is on form) also scored.

Dicoy Williams made his debut with Toronto.

Ok, will have to pull up the videos fi check dem out.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

HL White scored his first goal not a bad one.
      He maybe getting his game back. The coach bringing him on right.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL White scored his first goal not a bad one.
        I assume it was a good goal then?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It was a diving header from about 6-10 yards out. Pretty decent but you can see the aggression and pace coming back to his game.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Khari's goal
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpiUm9jFLrk

Comment

Yes Assasin, I saw it. I sincerely hope he continues. The coach seems to have confidence in him. Thats a good thing.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

With so many many Jamaicans players (who many like to criticize) transferring to MLS.... this says something either about the MLS or the Jamaican player's quality

Individually the players obviously have quality (at least MLS quality) ...we just need to fix the coaching so the team has quality as well
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I think the NCAA has something to do with their overall development too.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

something yes...but what of those recruited directly from the NPL?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Before last season not many players came directly from the DPL. Hue and Scarlett came but lasted one season. Then between last year and this year we had 5 or six.

Nobody doubt the the talent but most of these players have an adjustment period but if they work hard they will come through in flying colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        With so many many Jamaicans players (who many like to criticize) transferring to MLS....
                        too many manys

Comment

Working...
                        X