Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That great Liverpool team

got spanked by West Brom today.

As for Arsenal, bad mind Karl refuse to see that the keeper would have had the ball easily so there was no need to give Vidic a red card.

Whappen Tilla, how Chelski these days? Or should I ask, how Kenwyne Jones these days?

I tell you, I tired fi hear garbage. Wenger complainng about fixture congestion for Arsenal. How many comptetions are the Gunners still in? If you answer that question correctly, you should know that only two EPL teams need to be complaining of such. Arsenal is not one of those two.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

No good Roy take a relegation bound team and mash up man big side. Man have fi hide fi a few days yes!!!!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wi deserve fi lose... i left home at the 80th minute when it was 1-1. We blew all our early chances and it looked like the record signing made the ref get to him.

Now watch everybody a ben over an mek Manu have dem way wid dem! cho!
      Peter R

Comment

Ok Fergie, blame it on the ref. If I laff...

Comment

Yu see unuh! mi nevah blame di ref... mi seh HIM mek di ref (decisions) get to him... that to me is the player's fault... seen? right!

BTW I am having a ball watching champs on Sportsmax; if only the football was as well organized... and I don't know which Jamaicans giving (us Jamaicans) bad name because this crop of students polite so til! They are really making me proud (especially the JC athletes)

... with honourable mention to Calabar (I passed through for a year in 6th form)
          Peter R

Comment

Spin it boss. Instead of his failure, it is him letting the ref get to him. Seem to me like him soff.

Comment

No spin...if he let the ref get to him, that his failure. I don't see any spin there.... and of course it's your prerogative to call it "soff"; I wouldn't, he just needs to mature some more.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                got spanked by West Brom today.

As for Arsenal, bad mind Karl refuse to see that the keeper would have had the ball easily so there was no need to give Vidic a red card.

Whappen Tilla, how Chelski these days? Or should I ask, how Kenwyne Jones these days?

I tell you, I tired fi hear garbage. Wenger complainng about fixture congestion for Arsenal. How many comptetions are the Gunners still in? If you answer that question correctly, you should know that only two EPL teams need to be complaining of such. Arsenal is not one of those two.
                The season is not over!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X