Anyone here remember Corntail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here remember Corntail

Caple Donaldson, one of the wickedest strikers in DCup in he mid 1980s, went on to star for Reno and wadadah and also represneted jamaica a couple times too.

I am sure Tilla will remeber him.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Anyone here remember Corntail

Corntail? It is reasons like this why mi love yard suh. The nicknames are classics. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Mi neva did deh fallaw daCosta in the mid 80s.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Pity he was one of the best, maybe Mosiah would know him then
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Yeah, I remember him. But those were the days when I doubted everyone's legitimacy in schoolboy football. Too much tiefing wenna gwaan! So, was Donaldson attending school and was he under 19 years of age?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah I went to college with his younger brother Kingsley and we played for the college team.

Caple was a wicked balla fi Reno
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin, if you see or talk to Kingsley, tell him to give mea call. we went to Mannings together. shawill67@yahoo.com. Tell him to email me and I will send him my number

Mark Williams
              "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Corntail was a clinical finisher who played for Russia FC and Russeas D/Cup before joing the ranks at Reno FC. He top the NPL scoring averages for several seasons but by the time he was called to the national side he was carrying a back injury he sustained in a game against Wadadah. He later played vriefly for the Fl Lauderdale Strikers but the club defuncted two weeks into his stint.
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
                X