No announcement yet.

All the Problems that the opposing Brazilian Coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the plus side Morgan is playing his heart out. Respect.

Comment

He is obviously above the rest of the team. However, sometimes he needs to let go the ball faster.

Comment

Good analysis of that situation. Do u think that handling that situiation should me a mandatory skill for any player at that level (closing down the ball and putting pressure on the ball, especially on a player that is angling away from goal) or u think that is a situation that should be corrected in camps, training, filmroom ect?
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

there was another player in the center of the goal which for some reason the defender thought it would be better to cover and was running towards. Regardless he shouldn't be running from the player with the ball especially that the player was towards one corner of the goal.

He certainly made a very bad decision.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem not eben did look piecah ready. Morgan look like him ah di bes outah di bunch. Gi dem di benefit ah di doubt, nex game will tell still, when bwoy back gainst di wall.

Comment

Working...
            X