Peter & Paul article this morning in Tomkins online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter & Paul article this morning in Tomkins online

about Gerrad and I quote "Steven Gerrad is melting".Boss I said it from 2009, Ferraud should have been sold , the minute we get Charlie Adam or Aquallani in the team , expect Gerrad to be sold.

The british media is all hype , Lucas has more value than Gerrad to LFC .He is nothing more than a marketing Icon.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I think we should make a "smalls" offa Gerrard and buy the quality we need in the "long vac"
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      about Gerrad and I quote "Steven Gerrad is melting".Boss I said it from 2009, Ferraud should have been sold , the minute we get Charlie Adam or Aquallani in the team , expect Gerrad to be sold.

The british media is all hype , Lucas has more value than Gerrad to LFC .He is nothing more than a marketing Icon.
      Well, I agree the skipper has to go. I said this weeks ago. The fact of the matter is that the team doesn't function well with him in it anymore. Back when we had players like Xabi, Sami and Didi Hamman it worked as those players "had his back" and Rafa gave him free license. The problem is that he is NOT a disciplined player. He doesn't strike me as one who sticks to assignments. That is the essence of the problem. Now that Kenny is in charge, there is a more disciplined requirement of every player so my vote would be sell him [preferably to Real Madrid] and laugh all the way to the bank.

Lastly - and congrats to him for his new contract - I am not a Lucas fan in any way shape or form, but admit he has gotten better. That said, you MUST BE JOKING WHEN YOU SAY LUCAS HAS MORE VALUE THAN GERRARD - RIGHT? If not, jump in a taxi and check yourself into Bellevue. You are crazeeee!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

LOL.. take lucas out of pool for the same time Ferraud has been injured and we would be fighting a relegation battle.

As someone said , you dont understand how good Lucas is.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          LOL.. take lucas out of pool for the same time Ferraud has been injured and we would be fighting a relegation battle.

As someone said , you dont understand how good Lucas is.
          X, you are out of your mind. Lucas cyan dribble, cyan bruck, cyan tackle, cyan buck di ball, cyan read di game, cyan run faster than a snail, cyan shoot, cyan pass (other than sideways or back), cyan score, is as useless as teets on a bull in set plays, gets knocked off the ball easier than a six year old in a man's game, but other than that, I guess he's pretty good. Unu muss be jokin' to rahtid.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X