Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle .... whey yuh deh? Sickko, tell yuh boss

say a work yuh affi work.

Manchester United has announced this summer’s U.S. tour sites and opponents:

July 13: New England Revolution at Gillette Stadium
    July 20: Seattle Sounders at Qwest Field
    July 23: Chicago Fire at Soldier Field
    July 27: MLS all-stars at Red Bull Arena (Harrison, N.J.)
    July 30: FC Barcelona at FedEx Field (Landover, Md.)
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Hmmm, trying to see how I could work this into my summer schedule...I come back from France (World Youths) about the 12th or so and could go to Boston where my family lives

Later on in the month I go to Florida for Pan-Am Juniors so that wont work, but maybe I could stop over in Manchester on my way from Daegu in September and catch a game...

Let me call up the travel agent
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Hmmm, trying to see how I could work this into my summer schedule...I come back from France (World Youths) about the 12th or so and could go to Boston where my family lives

Later on in the month I go to Florida for Pan-Am Juniors so that wont work, but maybe I could stop over in Manchester on my way from Daegu in September and catch a game...

Let me call up the travel agent
      Yuh need a Secretary to tek dictation Afterall, you have to handle the camera scenes
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

LOL! Aah boy...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Me de de pon mi ears!!!!! Closer to the date we need fi link up!!!! Xcuse I know you don't want to miss this one. It's time you stepped out of the closet. Leave Peter & Paul inna the closet or just tell dem "Fly away Peter, Fly away Paul!!"
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X