Future World Cup winners @ Wembley tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future World Cup winners @ Wembley tonight

And already seems like England know they'll be in for a tough match judging by the amount of regular england performers crying off with strains and injuries. Wonder if there'll be a remarkable recovery for the prem soccer at the weekend. And bet if England get a good beating tonight yuh garn hear the excuse of Rooney et al not being available blah blah blah.

Anyway the Black Stars come to Wembley town tonight with an estimated 20:000 supporters backing, and will be the first African country to ever win at wembley if they do so tonight.

Quarter finalist in SA 2010 and current youth World cup holders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWmgenp-ZAY how long to wait before this nation eventually lifts the FIFA WORLD CUP for real?

love di nation yah footballing ability to death. Waiting fi Africa fi dun di place, suh mi can truly rejoice

Comment

from the abedi ayew and tony yeboah days mi a support the black stars. got mi first black stars adidas jersey in 93/94 ......

want to si dem done england!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

not tonight
        Peter R

Comment

i actually think the draw s better for england than ghana but i a matter of perspective...ghana was missing essien and kp boateng as well as the ayew brothers .... no?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well suppose the draw was a fair result and Ghana did well to battle on to get the equaliser consideing they only played two days earlier.
            Mus say the defence looked a bit dodgy at times and need more firming up.
            Gyan show wid him goal why he may not be stopping at Sunderland for too much longer.

Interesting Capello choose this match to try out Wellbeck.
            Him certainly burn him bridges now.

Comment

I only saw the last few minutes so I cannot really comment... I was just referring to the result. A win for the Black Stars would have been nice.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X