Simply pu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply pu

This was the worst game of football I have ever seen players that are payed to play hands down...

Supposed you were there and could not leave because you were working?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Was not pretty at all. It grieve mi and I was not there working. Good thing you already nuh have nuh hair pon yuh head or you probably would be bald today.

Comment

Ambassadah I agree with you completely....Sickko your heart strong cause I would have gone home from early. I watched the whole game hoping to see some flashes of hope so that I can confidently say that there is another gear that this team can go into when needed....but honestly this group of players in the game are not ready yet. We can now say after 13 years that 1998 was just an example of perfect timing and not an example of development which is the saddest part of this situation

Comment

Tappa, Andy Williams, Hue.. same generation..

wheh wi have now ?

mi sight di 'timing' ting lang time.. while certain man a bawl fi retirement..

Mi know dem would regret it..

Dem tink midfield general grow pon tree.. mussi chue seh 'talent abounds'

Comment

Working...
          X