Liverpool ites what you say about Andy Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool ites what you say about Andy Carroll

Worth every penny of 35 million, strong , good in the air , and the boy nuh fit yet, the next two games he will be terrrrrrribbbbblllllllleeeeeeee.......People Deddd !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

X, I have an old Morris Oxford car in Jamaica I would love to sell you.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

lol....wait till im buck unnuh again.......terrible mi say , btw yuh see torres , a bredda say im a play fi chelsea but up till now im nuh show up.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

btw yuh see torres , a bredda say im a play fi chelsea but up till now im nuh show up.
        I am not worried about Torres. Our good friend Courtney always reminded us that form is temporary, class is permanent. If you watch Torres closely, you will see the class and he is doing all the right things when he is playing. I am not worried as I am telling you, "there are many goals in dem dere feet".

I think Liverpool bad mind fans and the British press is putting too much pressure on him. As Ancelotti said, he does not care if Torres scores as long as he plays well and the team wins. I share the same sentiment.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Didn't see any matches this weekend... no , mi lie... I saw a litlle of manU v Bolton and a little of Arse v WBA.

I need to clook for a replay.
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X