X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and BoyU march on even when all seemed lost

Man Utd 1 - 0 Bolton

By Stephan Shemilt

Dimitar Berbatov's late goal gave 10-man Manchester United victory over Bolton and took their lead at the top of the Premier League to five points.

In a first half of few chances, Javier Hernandez shot wide and Martin Petrov hit a free-kick at Edwin van der Sar.

Home defender Jonny Evans saw was shown a straight red card in the second half for a lunge on Stuart Holden.

But Berbatov gave United the points by bundling home after Jussi Jaaskelainen failed to hold Nani's shot.

More to follow.

Saturday, 19 March 2011
    Barclays Premier League
    Home TeamScoreAway TeamTimeMan Utd1-0BoltonFT(HT 0-0)
    • Berbatov 88
    Man UtdSubstitutesBoltonSubstitutesRef: Marriner Att: 75,486

MAN UTD
    BOLTON
    Possession

• Man Utd 59%
    • Bolton 41%
    Attempts on target

• Man Utd 8
    • Bolton 6
    Attempts off target

• Man Utd 6
    • Bolton 5
    Corners

• Man Utd 12
    • Bolton 5
    Fouls

• Man Utd 8
    • Bolton 11
    • Final Result
    • Full Time
    • 90:00+3:53 The referee ends the match.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Maybe things would change for you when you start realize seh a Man oonu a deal with and fi oonu side a di boy side.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Stuff of champions Karl, deal with it
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh gwaan! Yuh nuh win hennyting yet.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Stuff of champions Karl, deal with it
          I am trying

Comment

Th14 Th14 Th14 Th14 . .......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              Th14 Th14 Th14 Th14 . .......
              You are persistent as a fellow I know extremely well...as fact that determined and persistent fellow I have lived with all my life

Comment

Working...
              X