Mosiah, look like Dane Kelly mash up part of your Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, look like Dane Kelly mash up part of your Business

The man write of Decoy Williams in the practice game and make Toronto send him back home. At least is yardman did mash him up and not a yankee.

What do you mean by "write off", was he injured? I am still behind the times on this...
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

what the hell is Me talking about?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dicoy Williams, of Harbour View, went on trial with Toronto FC in the MLS. They had a practice game against Charleston Battery, who recently signed Tivoli youngster Dane Kelly on loan. Williams struggled against Charleston, Kelly in particular giving him lots of problems. The Toronto coach, Aron Winter, was not impressed by Dicoy's performance.

Comment

Summaddy was impressed with him ?

Comment

I know is from mawnin you have been saying 'im nuh ready.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X