Too nice + pretty = last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too nice + pretty = last

Anybody hear that sayin nice guys always come last.
    Well i think that sums up Arsenal riht now.
    Dem play just too nice and too pretty football to win anything.
    Nice passing, and nice movement. It all too nice & look good to watch; but when tings get tuff and they come-up gainst teams who either can pass and move just as nice, or are more physical, that pretty flower Arsenal wilts.

What Arsenal need is three tough & H-UGLY players riht down the centre of that team to push them cross the finishing line as winners.
    When i say ugly, im talkin in the UGLY footballing sense.

Ugly, no nonsense players preferably with big ugly scars and front teet missing that shows these players put their foot, or head in where it hurt. Players in the mould of Keown (centre defence), Gattuso or Von Bommel (centre midfield), and a Mark Hughes type (forward).
    If Wenger could find similar type players Asenal would now be PL champions imo.

Well;...after this defeat against a Man U virtual reserve team, i can see Wenger garn have to have a rethink during the summer, and splash some cash as from what i see, that team is too fragile to be serious contenders for any trophy next season . And while him looking for these ugly players, him best mek sure him dont mek a mistake of keeping that Fabregas for another season. Big mistake imo.
Working...
X