No announcement yet.

4 Weeks ago, Arsene Wenger and his players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much words fi me. All me see inna yuh post was Karl loyal like a dog. Yuh and yuh bredda talk wid too many high-folluted words fi me iyah.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha ha .... a joke yu a mek ? nuh true?

yu kno seh a YU mi a ta'k wid di dog like ting fi his LAZIEness... Karl nuh come eena dis (steeupps)

mi tell unuh bout de readin' ting!

ow yu like dem deh wud? nun a dem ave more dan two syllable (except fi "syllable")... an' a nuh yu stat i' wid yu "IRREFUTABLE" ahh bwoyyy...
      Peter R

Comment

...but what a 1 if we overcome!
        Just thinking on it gets then
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

wi tek it.....! we just have not shown that we REALLY want it! everytime we get an opportunity to make some gains or put some distance ... we squander it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh seit!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

we need a leader .... a winner!!! we got rid of the last one we had PREMATURELY!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                we need a leader .... a winner!!! we got rid of the last one we had PREMATURELY!!
                That we do...but please give up on TH14!

Comment

the gunners already did and we are paying for it .... THAT is the point!!! punto final! if you cannot see it then, bwoy ....

fact is i know you can see it, you re just being intractable for the sake of being intractable!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    the gunners already did and we are paying for it .... THAT is the point!!! punto final! if you cannot see it then, bwoy ....

fact is i know you can see it, you re just being intractable for the sake of being intractable!
                    Let us look forward ... The EPL title beckons!

Comment

if we do not acknowledge our mistakes we will make them again and again .....

Comment

Working...
                      X