Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoyU deserved to win!

Greater fortitude.
    ...and Sir Alex put a line-up on the field to start the game that I thought would play into my GUNNERS hands.

His selctions proved a master stroke his young players had the energy to keep going with the fast pace the GUNNERS opened with. Scholes and Giggs would have been burnt out by it.

Then to cap Sir Alex's master stroke one of the twins got that key opening goal.

Edwin van der Sar had something to prove after the last 2 BoyU losses. He 'kept like a dream'.

....and as usual my GUNNERS got the chances and could not score to save their lives!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

...and BoyU's youngsters - The twins, the Mexican forward may be showing they will be a force next year?

...and here I was seeing at the begining of the season a side creaking with old Scholes and old Gibbs, breaking down, getting older and near to being put out to pasture Rio Ferdinand...and other holes needing plugged?

Aaaaah boy!
    My Wenger looked old and shattered!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you guys lack strong leadership and the right mix. The day when Wegner decides to buy some older more experienced players, then you will start winning trophies.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

hard luck Karl!

it just means there is one piece of silverware available to you. keep your focus and maybe you have a chance.
        Peter R

Comment

Arsenal bad lucky as their good young players are always on the injury block. From Diaby, Van Persie, Walcott, Ramsey, Ces, The Croat-Brazillian, Nasri, etc. Everytime them hit top form them get injured.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Arsenal bad lucky as their good young players are always on the injury block. From Diaby, Van Persie, Walcott, Ramsey, Ces, The Croat-Brazillian, Nasri, etc. Everytime them hit top form them get injured.

"The Croat-Brazillian " ........... who????
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks, Peter R.

I think that Sunderland game caused doubt in the entire squad. The players do not have the fight. ...but it now only one trophy left.

The run in in the last few weeks see only tough matches...but the schedule nables us to be more rested between matches. The EPL trophy is in sight...very 'doable'. Let's see how my GUNNERS go?!

Comment

Eduardo
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Thanks, Peter R.

I think that Sunderland game caused doubt in the entire squad. The players do not have the fight. ...but it now only one trophy left.

The run in in the last few weeks see only tough matches...but the schedule nables us to be more rested between matches. The EPL trophy is in sight...very 'doable'. Let's see how my GUNNERS go?!
                  The guys have the ability to win trophies but mentally they are not strong enough. Even though it pains me to say this,come the end of the season it will be the same story,just cant blame injuries and bad luck anymore they have to grab the bull by the horns and make it happen!!

Comment

as i keep telling you.....henry left at least one year (maybe 2 years early) he was the last proven WINNER on the team and there was and is a disconnect!

no one on that team knows what it is like to be a winner with the club!

karl you can talk all the crap you want, not very deep down in you heart you KNOW i am right!

well only one way to get the monkey off our backs! beat man u and win the BPL!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      as i keep telling you.....henry left at least one year (maybe 2 years early) he was the last proven WINNER on the team and there was and is a disconnect!

no one on that team knows what it is like to be a winner with the club!

karl you can talk all the crap you want, not very deep down in you heart you KNOW i am right!

well only one way to get the monkey off our backs! beat man u and win the BPL!!
                      Agreed!!

Comment

Yuh rite pan wan ting wi need a leada pan di fiel

Comment

Working...
                        X