Strange thing on the forum this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange thing on the forum this morning

I tried to get to the RBSC website and it asked me for a password, literally blocked me from viewing the site .

Now it has let me in , i did not give it my password, I opened it up with explorer instead of my regular google chrome , then it let me in, then i tried with chrome and it worked.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

is dat yuh call strange ?

When yuh have man like Jawge (JAMAL), Don1 (Comrade Social Con-trick), Karl (FINSAC in a Teacup) and Mosiah (Uncalibrated Lie Detector) ah post regular.. that should be par for the course...

Comment

Damn, I heard Mosiah and his crew the other day saying them gwine kick you off ...LOL!

a joke me a mek
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

damn!!!! di one X resourceful yuh si!!!??

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I tried to get to the RBSC website and it asked me for a password, literally blocked me from viewing the site .

Now it has let me in , i did not give it my password, I opened it up with explorer instead of my regular google chrome , then it let me in, then i tried with chrome and it worked.
          Y? After X come Y. so I ask Y?
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

ah di info age, nuh worry yuhself, system easy fi trick if yuh know how

Comment

Working...
            X