Alvas Powell of Paul Bogle High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvas Powell of Paul Bogle High

will join the Under 20n team in Brazil later this week and will play in the qualifiers in Guatemala...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    will join the Under 20n team in Brazil later this week and will play in the qualifiers in Guatemala...
    Him give up on school work?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Hmmm you did not see the list of officials who are in Brazil or read the Observer articles that there are TWO teachers there with them, plus Andrew Edwards is a trained teacher with a degree from UWI in geography and can teach a few subjects as well? Would you have the same concerns if someone from Wolmers were selected? Or is it that them bright already and no need for the extra lessons
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Maths and English I would imagine should be their (the teachers ) specialties... especially English. Having a good command of English, especially being able to read with comprehension, is critical to our youths' development.
        Peter R

Comment

Edwards was never hired as a soccer coach at Titchfield. He was hired as a teacher and did coaching for free. imagine that, I can't give him enough respect for achieving what he has.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I know that, Andrew and I talk at least once a week, who you think buss him out on the national stage?
            Che Guevara.

Comment

mi tell you say that your work as a journalist is very good. More time I might not agree with all your opinion piece but your articles are normally well written.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No I never read about the teachers. You are so wrong, I would NOT be happy if a Wolmerian missed school to play Under 17 and then missed school play Under 20. I wish the youngster well.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

You sure you read what I wrote before responding? Go back and read it again, slowly this time
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

I stand by what I wrote.

Comment

Working...
                    X